A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Techniques
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Campagnolo 1" Triomphe headset crown race sizes?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 30th 20, 04:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot
external usenet poster

Default Campagnolo 1" Triomphe headset crown race sizes?

I have a Campagnolo Triomphe headset that i took off a bike that I then rebuilt for a friend. The crown race on the Triomphe crown race has a smaller internal diameter than does the one on the 1" headset I replaced it with on the bike.

1. Does anyone know what internal diameter is the Triomphe crown race I do believe it's English threading as that was the threading of the replacement headset.

2. Anyone know where I can buy that smaler inner diameter crown race? Or a complete Triomphe headset at a reasonable price with reasonable shipping?

Cheers