Transcribing my notes

Old December 10th 19, 01:40 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Transcribing my notes

I always write my notes very clearly and distinctly, save for an
occasional "I'll remember where I've been" squiggle, but when I go to
transcribe them indoors, I find them nearly unreadable.

Today I thought of borrowing my mate's illuminated magnifying glass --
at last, notes as clear as they were when I wrote them outdoors!

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net