Lance's fall season..........???

Old August 24th 04, 10:44 PM
Charles Hizark

Default Lance's fall season..........???

Lance's fall season..........??? Has anyone heard any new info on
Lance's fall season. I thought I heard was thinking of possibly
entering the Worlds.
Old August 24th 04, 11:03 PM
Dan Connelly

Charles Hizark wrote:
Lance's fall season..........??? Has anyone heard any new info on
Lance's fall season. I thought I heard was thinking of possibly
entering the Worlds.

He's in macrocycle two of a 3-macrocycle metacycle to prepare for Ride for the Roses:

http://www.lancearmstrong.com/about_sched.htm

Dan
Old August 25th 04, 03:40 AM
Charles Hizark

Dan Connelly wrote in message . com...
Charles Hizark wrote:
Lance's fall season..........??? Has anyone heard any new info on
Lance's fall season. I thought I heard was thinking of possibly
entering the Worlds.

He's in macrocycle two of a 3-macrocycle metacycle to prepare for Ride for the Roses:

http://www.lancearmstrong.com/about_sched.htm

Well I am disapointed that Lance has chosen to forego the fall season
once again. Personally I don't see why Lance does not chose to try and
win a fall clsasic like the Tour of Lombardy.
Dan

Old August 25th 04, 03:51 AM
warren

Charles Hizark wrote:
Lance's fall season..........??? Has anyone heard any new info on
Lance's fall season. I thought I heard was thinking of possibly
entering the Worlds.

He's in macrocycle two of a 3-macrocycle metacycle to prepare for Ride for
the Roses:

http://www.lancearmstrong.com/about_sched.htm

Well I am disapointed that Lance has chosen to forego the fall season
once again. Personally I don't see why Lance does not chose to try and
win a fall clsasic like the Tour of Lombardy.

Perhaps his three kids could answer that question for you.

-WG
Old August 25th 04, 04:42 AM
Ken Papai

"Charles Hizark" .google.com...
Dan Connelly ...
Charles Hizark wrote:
Lance's fall season..........??? Has anyone heard any new info on
Lance's fall season. I thought I heard was thinking of possibly
entering the Worlds.

He's in macrocycle two of a 3-macrocycle metacycle to prepare for Ride

for the Roses:

http://www.lancearmstrong.com/about_sched.htm

Well I am disapointed that Lance has chosen to forego the fall season
once again. Personally I don't see why Lance does not chose to try and
win a fall clsasic like the Tour of Lombardy.

PERSONALLY it's easy to see why he would skip the remaining top 3 road races
in October. We go over and over and over this every year (at least since
Lance won his 2nd Tour).

-Ken

Dan

Old August 25th 04, 07:08 AM
Kenny

Charles Hizark wrote:
Lance's fall season..........??? Has anyone heard any new info on
Lance's fall season. I thought I heard was thinking of possibly
entering the Worlds.

He's in macrocycle two of a 3-macrocycle metacycle to prepare for Ride for the Roses:

http://www.lancearmstrong.com/about_sched.htm

Well I am disapointed that Lance has chosen to forego the fall season
once again. Personally I don't see why Lance does not chose to try and
win a fall clsasic like the Tour of Lombardy.
Dan

simply because he's not capable of winning a classic after winning a Tour.

Kenny
Old August 25th 04, 01:50 PM
Tom Paterson

From Kenny:

(Charles Hizark wrote):

Personally I don't see why Lance does not chose to try and
win a fall clsasic like the Tour of Lombardy.

(Kenny replied):

simply because he's not capable of winning a classic after winning a Tour.

Quite possibly so. I look at it as an IQ test that LA has passed with flying
colors for six years in a row now, with some encouragement from his friend
Eddy. --TP

Old August 25th 04, 07:51 PM
Charles Hizark

warren wrote in message ...

Charles Hizark wrote:
Lance's fall season..........??? Has anyone heard any new info on
Lance's fall season. I thought I heard was thinking of possibly
entering the Worlds.

He's in macrocycle two of a 3-macrocycle metacycle to prepare for Ride for
the Roses:

http://www.lancearmstrong.com/about_sched.htm

Well I am disapointed that Lance has chosen to forego the fall season
once again. Personally I don't see why Lance does not chose to try and
win a fall clsasic like the Tour of Lombardy.

Perhaps his three kids could answer that question for you.

I don't see why Lance could not do a combination of training here and
race the classics. I get the impression that Lance wants to rest on
his laurels as they say.................

-WG

Old August 25th 04, 08:38 PM
Warren

"Charles Hizark" wrote in message
m...
warren wrote in message

Charles Hizark wrote:
Lance's fall season..........??? Has anyone heard any new info on
Lance's fall season. I thought I heard was thinking of possibly
entering the Worlds.

He's in macrocycle two of a 3-macrocycle metacycle to prepare for

Ride for
the Roses:

http://www.lancearmstrong.com/about_sched.htm

Well I am disapointed that Lance has chosen to forego the fall season
once again. Personally I don't see why Lance does not chose to try and
win a fall clsasic like the Tour of Lombardy.

Perhaps his three kids could answer that question for you.

I don't see why Lance could not do a combination of training here and
race the classics. I get the impression that Lance wants to rest on
his laurels as they say.................

Well you certainly would know more about this than the only guy who has
figured out how to win the Tour in the last 6 years. What about all the
other guys who haven't won the Tour but race the Classics? Does this
indicate support for your argument? How come we don't see more guys doing
the Classics and winning the Tour, i.e. following your advice?

-WG

Front blowout Bob Shanteau Techniques 88 November 21st 03 07:37 PM
Lance's fall season Heinz Getzler Racing 4 July 31st 03 03:42 PM