How to fall, like a PRO!

Old June 28th 05, 11:59 PM
eljest

Default How to fall, like a PRO!

why does american use shoes on their trampoline? you never see that in
sweden.

--
eljest - free your mind

the life is what you make it to
eljest's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8460

Old June 29th 05, 12:21 AM
Catboy

eljest wrote:
*why does american use shoes on their trampoline? you never see that
in sweden. *

Some people insist on taking off their shoes on a trampoline, but I dont
like black stuff on my socks or feet, and riding on pinned pedals hurts
without shoes.

It's also a bit of a hassle to slide yor shoes on and off for a quick
hop.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

I like my women like I like I like my programming... Logical? No. C++

Old June 29th 05, 12:26 AM
eljest

what ever, usa got some faom trampolines compair to what we have.

Old June 29th 05, 12:41 AM
Catboy

eljest wrote:
*what ever, usa got some faom trampolines compair to what we have. *

Faom? Is that good or bad?

Old June 29th 05, 12:41 AM
halfbike

Hey Catboy,

How do hop on the trampoline? All times I've tried, I just get thrown
to the side.

--
halfbike - Obsessed Rider

Your mom goes to college...
halfbike's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9428

Old June 29th 05, 12:57 AM
Catboy

halfbike wrote:
*Hey Catboy,

How do hop on the trampoline? All times I've tried, I just get thrown
to the side. *

I learned seatout first since its esier to control the hop, then i
learned seat in.

Start about a foot away from the edge, so the trampoline doenst make a
huge crater where you are standing. Place one foot on top of your
crankarm, and while trying to get as little bounce as possible, place
your other foot on your other crankarm so the cranks stay in place. Then
throw your weight down, and jump up with the trampoline. eventually
you'll get comfortable with SO, and youll be albe to try seat in, and
puting your feet on the pedals.

Be suer not to jup up as soon as you hop on the uni, it wont work. Jump
as though you arent on a unicycle, push down, then spring up.

Cycling quotation Paul Turner General 62 October 5th 05 05:50 PM
Hiker Dies after a 50-Foot Fall in Md. Chris Foster Social Issues 0 August 4th 05 03:05 PM
RR Fall on the water small change Mountain Biking 0 November 5th 04 03:10 AM
Lance's fall season..........??? Charles Hizark Racing 12 August 27th 04 01:50 AM
Lance's fall season Heinz Getzler Racing 4 July 31st 03 03:42 PM