Mike Vandeman - kook!!!

Old August 2nd 08, 04:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
caveat

Default Mike Vandeman - kook!!!

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
caveat wrote:
I've been through many trails in Wisconsin and Arizona and can tell you
from experience that the majority of the problems are from the weekend
tourists who come to visit and not from the Mt. bikers!

Damn FIBS!

LOL! I've been gone from there for over a decade but I'm glad to see that
the local slang is still around.

Mikey V. encourages many to take up mountain biking, since his diatribes
are so annoying.

There seems to be at least one in every active ng.

Chris

Old August 3rd 08, 02:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Vandeman, Michael Joseph, 1943-
*Highest degree: PhD in psychology, 1973
*Degree granted by: University of California at Los Angeles PhD
DISSERTATION, at UCLA
*"Chemical description of food taste preferences among Black-,
*Japanese-, and Mexican-Americans derived by means of nonmetric
*multidimensional scaling".- Hide quoted text -

ROFL...Man did I get a kick outta that one. NICE dissertation...too
funny. Now I am ashamed my chemistry articles were outed on the
list...haha. Your "literary reviews" (In other words, your copies of
other's materials) on science, ecology, naturalism, bieing, etc are
all very lean with facts. In fact...We could say they are Lean
Cuisine.
Old August 3rd 08, 05:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 06:34:32 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Vandeman, Michael Joseph, 1943-
*Highest degree: PhD in psychology, 1973
*Degree granted by: University of California at Los Angeles PhD
DISSERTATION, at UCLA
*"Chemical description of food taste preferences among Black-,
*Japanese-, and Mexican-Americans derived by means of nonmetric
*multidimensional scaling".- Hide quoted text -

ROFL...Man did I get a kick outta that one. NICE dissertation...too

Yoo bad you can't understand it.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old August 3rd 08, 09:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

--

....next work on Italian, Polish, and German....you shouldn't have a
problem with German foods as You quite enjoy putting blargenwurst in
Old August 3rd 08, 10:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Siskuwihane[_2_]

wrote:

Vandeman, Michael Joseph, 1943-
*Highest degree: PhD in psychology, 1973
*Degree granted by: University of California at Los Angeles PhD
DISSERTATION, at UCLA
*"Chemical description of food taste preferences among Black-,
*Japanese-, and Mexican-Americans derived by means of nonmetric
*multidimensional scaling".- Hide quoted text -

ROFL...Man did I get a kick outta that one. NICE dissertation...too

Yoo bad you can't understand it.

"Yoo"? Is that some kind of San Ramone street slang?

Old August 3rd 08, 10:04 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Siskuwihane[_2_]

wrote:

Vandeman, Michael Joseph, 1943-
*Highest degree: PhD in psychology, 1973
*Degree granted by: University of California at Los Angeles PhD
DISSERTATION, at UCLA
*"Chemical description of food taste preferences among Black-,
*Japanese-, and Mexican-Americans derived by means of nonmetric
*multidimensional scaling".- Hide quoted text -

ROFL...Man did I get a kick outta that one. NICE dissertation...too

Yoo bad you can't understand it.

"Yoo"? Is that some kind of San Ramon street slang?
Old August 4th 08, 01:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

"Yoo"? *Is that some kind of San Ramon street slang?

I think he meant "Ewe"...another one of his strange habits...

Old August 4th 08, 05:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Yoo bad you can't understand it.

English not your first language?

“Mary had a little lamb / And when she saw it sicken /
She shipped it off to Packingtown / And now it’s labeled chicken.”

Mike Vandeman Fish Mountain Biking 11 March 18th 05 05:35 PM
The Mike Vandeman "FAQ" kantspel Mountain Biking 28 October 6th 04 05:52 PM
The Mike Vandeman "FAQ" S o r n i Social Issues 2 August 18th 04 07:28 AM
Mike Vandeman wizzard Mountain Biking 8 August 5th 04 04:26 AM
Mike Vandeman Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 8 July 19th 03 03:40 AM