VOTE today

Old November 7th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Paul Cassel

Default VOTE today

Bill Sornson wrote:
Diablo Scott wrote:
Welcome madam speaker.

Oughtta be good for ****s 'n giggles.

(Hey, maybe she'll invite her NAMBLA parade-mate to sit in the gallery
during the SOTU! Good thing the pages are TOO OLD for him.)

A few months of Dimwit Nancy will cure this country. Unfortunately,
we've nowhere to go. The D's long ago proved to me that they are the
party of despair. Then at least I had the R's to think may have a better
idea.

The past 6 years have proved to me that the R's are at least as bad. I
find the D serving NMBLA to be no worse than those that the R's serve.

-paul
Old November 7th 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ozark Bicycle

landotter wrote:
Ozark Bicycle wrote:
Doug Taylor wrote:
On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 18:23:46 GMT, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

Oughtta be good for ****s 'n giggles.

(Hey, maybe she'll invite her NAMBLA parade-mate to sit in the gallery
during the SOTU! Good thing the pages are TOO OLD for him.)

Do you realize that you and your neocon Christian whack job friends
are a minority in this country and are the laughingstock of the entire
world? Put it into perspective: if "reality" is defined as majority
rule perception, then on a global perspective you and your ilk are
nothing more than an obscure, tiny, and very very crazy lunatic
fringe.

Unlike the lunatic fringe in the middle east, with their 14th century
educations, terrorists, homicide bombers,and IED's, your fringe just
so happens to be in charge of the current, but not so certainly
future, most powerful country in the world. If the Republican Party,
which tolerates you in their midst, isn't decisively voted out of
control of at least one branch of Congress today, this country will be
written off by civilized cultures world wide as a lost cause.

The first GW Bush election was accepted by the rest of the world for
what is was: a tragic confluence of reaction against Bill Clinton's
libido, the insufferable hubris of Ralph Nader, and the hypocritical
flip flop of the "state's rights" ultra conservative majority of the
Supreme Court.

Let's not forget the limited campaigning skills of Al Gore. Who else
could have let an utterly unqualified bozo like Dim Dub get close
enough to steal the election? Clinton, if constitutionally eligible,
would have handed Dim Dub his ass and made him wear it as a hat.

http://static.flickr.com/4/6863699_a030c9a290_o.jpg

LOL!!

Old November 7th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Michael Dart

Paul Cassel wrote:
Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
Or don't complain about the people that end up in office!!

I figure any way it comes out, I lose.

I fear the D's and despise the R's. So who to vote for?

Which eye do you want to poke that sharp stick into? ;^)

Old November 7th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

Paul Cassel wrote:
Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
Or don't complain about the people that end up in office!!

I figure any way it comes out, I lose.

I fear the D's and despise the R's. So who to vote for?

I have a Harold Ford Jr. yard sign and bumper sticker if ya know what I
mean. I also think he's a pretentious power hungry pandering horses ass
whose stands on the issues are contrary to mine. But he's not the local
GOP choice, who's even more power mad and corrupt.

You should vote Democratic, unless you have a really good Republican
choice, as this vote is about restoring checks and balances to
government. Hold your nose if you have to.

If you don't fear the Republicans at this point in the 12 year journey,
I can't help you brotha. And to think it all started with a little
Newt. Magical.

Old November 7th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson

Doug Taylor wrote:
[...]

The second Bush election was a slap in the face of civilized peoples,
and gave rise to the question of how stupid can this country really
be, that they can be cowed into impotent fear of terrorism by a bunch
of irredeemably deceitful, greedy, manipulative, hypocritical and
downright evil thugs of the likes of W. Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld. Not
to mention the Religious Right, which keeps proving over and over that
the more extreme a person's religious fanaticism, the more likely it
is a cover for serious mental illness.

A 2006 mid-term election which does not put the brakes on this
insanity will be the death knell for this place, which had so much
potential, so many resources, such a sound constitutional foundation,
but like all empires before it, just flat out blew it. We will be
consumed by our arrogance, ignorance, incompetence, apathy,
ineptitude, debt, and greed.

So I'm on my knees hoping that in the next cycle, Fox News, Rush
Limbaugh, evangelicals, Pentecostals, neo cons, and all the rest of
the right wing crazies who have so ****ed up this country and the
entire globe, will be marginalized as the despicable narrow minded
losers they are and have always been.

Phew!

Hooked one.

Old November 7th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

In article .com,
"Qui si parla Campagnolo" wrote:

Diablo Scott wrote:
Welcome madam speaker.

Yep, has the guy that works at the shop just scared ****less...pretty
funny. He should be scared ****less of more of the same. I want to
see Pelosi take the gavel..and then see Rush's, Bill O's, Sean
Hannity's face...

Don't kid yourself. Those guys are salivating at the prospect of the
Democrats taking over the Legislature (or not, for that matter- they've
got scripts for either outcome).
Old November 7th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

In article ,
Doug Taylor wrote:

Do you realize that you and your neocon Christian whack job friends
are a minority in this country and are the laughingstock of the
entire world?

Nah. Most of the world doesn't even know they exist.
Old November 7th 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ozark Bicycle

Bill Sornson wrote:
Doug Taylor wrote:
[...]

It will be fun watching the politically castrated Dim Dub, Head Dick,
etc., slowly twist in the wind for the next two years. ;-)

Old November 7th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John Forrest Tomlinson

On 7 Nov 2006 07:00:24 -0800, "Qui si parla Campagnolo"
wrote:

Ozark Bicycle wrote:
Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
Or don't complain about the people that end up in office!!

Let's give Carl Rove a "November to Remember"! ;-)

Saw Rove and Cheney on TV, Most memorable quote from Cheney, when asked
about lack of public support for the Iraq mess, "it doesn't
matter'...those who forget the mistakes of the past and going to repeat
them. Iraq really is arabic for VietNam, another civil war we should
have not entered into.

Well, I hope one thing that is going to be different *inside the US*
is a better relationship between many liberals and our professional
military. I don't mean the money-grubbing military industrial complex
involved in producing arms, but the men and women of the armed
services.
--
JT

Vote? Martin Bulmer UK 1 August 15th 06 08:11 PM
Shropshire Star - vote today Budstaff UK 1 August 9th 06 08:15 AM
Vote about Kunich Charles Racing 6 July 13th 06 05:19 AM
Go here and vote Jim Flom Racing 2 January 1st 06 06:59 AM