Second issue of Uni Magazine is in the post!

Old November 18th 06, 10:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mikepenton

Default Second issue of Uni Magazine is in the post!

Copies to subscribers were put in the post on Thursday 16th November,
the claimed delivery time is up to 7 working days for Europe and 10
working days for the rest of the world. Of course with Christmas coming
it may be a little slower...
Thanks
Mike

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
mikepenton's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7090

Old November 18th 06, 10:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
rob.northcott

My copy arrived this morning Mike, so looks like it's better than seven
days within the UK

Rob

--
rob.northcott

'Dartmoor Muni Weekend'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46116) - Last
weekend in May 2006
Same again next year anyone? It'll be dry, I promise.

Old November 18th 06, 11:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DustinSchaap

Ooh, that's pretty nice, I'm looking forward to Issue 2, I hope I won't
have to fight my brother over who gets to read it first that's me
obviously though. Great job Mike!

--
DustinSchaap

Old November 18th 06, 11:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
keg

DustinSchaap wrote:
Ooh, that's pretty nice, I'm looking forward to Issue 2, I hope I won't
have to fight my brother over who gets to read it first that's me
obviously though. Great job Mike!

Well I lost the fight, my non-riding wife had the first read, and took
the Buff/calender, something to do with Christmas presents

Keith

--
keg
keg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/212

Old November 18th 06, 12:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
twerpy

Got mine this morning. Cheers guys. Currently trying to sus out the
buff. Should keep me amused for a while.

--
twerpy
twerpy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13262

Old November 18th 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer

rob.northcott wrote:
My copy arrived this morning

Mine too. Calendar's good, shame about the purple on the Buff. What's
this "Fall 2006" stuff about on the front? I thought it was supposed
to be the "Autumn 2006" issue.

--
Danny Colyer

http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
Subscribe to PlusNet http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/
Danny Colyer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11637

Old November 18th 06, 03:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
carsonpalooza

any pictures of the buff?

--
carsonpalooza

Carson, MR addict
-Do you ever get the feeling that someone has just made a pretty good
joke, but it's gone right over your head, and you really have no idea
what's going on?-
-monkeyman
carsonpalooza's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10085

Old November 18th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

rob.northcott wrote:
My copy arrived this morning Mike, so looks like it's better than seven
days within the UK

Rob

if they were mailed out on 11/16, and you received your copy today,
11/18, that's only 2 days, not seven. But i think what you meant by
"better" was actually "faster" or "sooner?" Here in the US, using the
phrase "better then 7 days", would usually mean "longer than 7 days". I
hope our issues get here soon too, but I have a feeling it'll take a
bit longer to get to the US. CAn't wait!

--
MuniAddict

"There is an -idea-, of a Patrick Bateman"

"They all float down here"

Old November 18th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

same!

lol, I can't find my first one

--
mornish

ivan wrote:
I believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

mscalisi wrote:
wait...invisible AND pink?

iridemymuni wrote:
ouchmyfaceophobia - fear of whacking face on something your about to hop
on to or ride down

aim: kiloornish
email:
mornish's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11658

Old November 18th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

Mine came today. Which was really nice cos I also had a disappointing
letter from the university. Two pages into the mag I thought, sod 'em
and I'm no longer upset.

I like the calender.

I thought I might give the buff as a christmas pressie but sam opened
it and showed me how to wear it, I dare say it will come in handy in
the bitter winter wind.

And my lovely lilac coker (mark 1) is in for the second issue in a row.
Oh, er, that's all of them then.

--
cathwood

Cathy