Cannondale sizing Please Help!

Old October 30th 04, 03:04 AM
thefrog_80

Default Cannondale sizing Please Help!

Cannondale sizing issues? Please Help!

Hello I'm a male 5'9" 145lbs with 29" in seam what size of cannodale
full suspesion sould I buy? Medium or Large and Why?

--
thefrog_80

Old October 30th 04, 03:22 AM
di

"thefrog_80" wrote in
message ...

Cannondale sizing issues? Please Help!

Hello I'm a male 5'9" 145lbs with 29" in seam what size of cannodale
full suspesion sould I buy? Medium or Large and Why?

--
thefrog_80

Medium probably, I'm 5' 11" with a 30" seam, I fit a large size well, but
have to use a short stem to be comfortable. But, ride them both to be
sure which fits you best, it's not just a height and seam thing, it's seat
position, arm length, and body length and your preferred riding position.

Old October 31st 04, 02:33 AM
SuperPoo

"thefrog_80" wrote in
message ...

Cannondale sizing issues? Please Help!

Hello I'm a male 5'9" 145lbs with 29" in seam what size of cannodale
full suspesion sould I buy? Medium or Large and Why?

--
thefrog_80

I am 6' 1" with something around a 33" inseam and I ride a medium sized
frame. For me the standover height with the medium frame was better on
uneven ground than on the large frame. So I would say for you- a medium at
most.

Steve