And now a special message from Cher...

Old October 31st 04, 12:58 PM
Ground Control

Default And now a special message from Cher...

"If I could turn back time..."

Daylight savings time is over for most in the US. Turn those clocks back
(and go back to bed for an extra hour of sleep!)

---
__o
_`\(,_ Cycling is life,
(_)/ (_) all the rest, just details.
The Nelson Paradigm =^o.o^=
http://intergalax.com
http://intbike.com

Old October 31st 04, 01:28 PM
Scott

"Ground Control" wrote in message
"If I could turn back time..."

Daylight savings time is over for most in the US. Turn those clocks back
(and go back to bed for an extra hour of sleep!)

Thanks for the reminder but I have an 18th month old reminder of time it
really is this morning!

Werd.

Old October 31st 04, 01:57 PM

I was up at 2 am so I lossed a hour. May tonight I'll
get that hour back.

I MTB 2004

Old October 31st 04, 02:27 PM
Mark Hickey

"Ground Control" wrote:

"If I could turn back time..."

Daylight savings time is over for most in the US. Turn those clocks back
(and go back to bed for an extra hour of sleep!)

Here in Arizona, we get up when we always do! ;-)

Mark "we don' need no steenken' daylight savings time" Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame
Old October 31st 04, 03:24 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Mark Hickey wrote:
"Ground Control" wrote:

"If I could turn back time..."

Daylight savings time is over for most in the US. Turn those clocks
back (and go back to bed for an extra hour of sleep!)

Here in Arizona, we get up when we always do! ;-)

So like, 3:30 AM in the summer; noon in winter???

Bill "has clients in Hawaii, and never knows what the heck time it is there"
S.

Old October 31st 04, 10:34 PM
Slacker

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 07:58:01 -0500, Ground Control =

wrote:

"If I could turn back time..."

Daylight savings time is over for most in the US. Turn those clocks b=

ack
(and go back to bed for an extra hour of sleep!)

Stupid Daylight Saving! It aint saving me jack.

So I show up at 9am sharp this morning for my haircut appt.

I walk in and she looks at me funny, "Boy, are you early?"

I say. "what are you talking about?"

To which she replies, "Did we forget to adjust our clocks last night?"

Me, :-( :-(

--
Slacker (ready to bleach my hair blond)
Old November 1st 04, 02:51 AM
Mark Hickey

"B i l l S o r n s o n" wrote:

Mark Hickey wrote:
"Ground Control" wrote:

"If I could turn back time..."

Daylight savings time is over for most in the US. Turn those clocks
back (and go back to bed for an extra hour of sleep!)

Here in Arizona, we get up when we always do! ;-)

So like, 3:30 AM in the summer; noon in winter???

Heh... that'll work.

Bill "has clients in Hawaii, and never knows what the heck time it is there"

It gets worse. When I lived in Australia, their daylight savings time
would change the same as in the US, but the OPPOSITE direction. That
means the time difference would be two hours, and would take some
mental gymnastics to figure out (at least based on the odd times we
would get calls).

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com