I started watching this ng...

Old July 31st 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
mower man

Default I started watching this ng...

I started watching this n.g. during the TdF.

At the time, for all three weeks, it was useful and enjoyable.

Now all that's gone and it seems it's all about Liz Hatch.

Or whoever. Shame.

--

Chris

Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)
Old August 1st 09, 01:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

mower man wrote:

mower man wrote:
I started watching this n.g. during the TdF.

At the time, for all three weeks, it was useful and enjoyable.

Now all that's gone and it seems it's all about Liz Hatch.

Or whoever. Shame.

Wrong - it's apparently all about doping, even more boring. Oh well,
back to the r.b.tech stuff - and the equally non-riveting F1 group at
r.a.s.f1....

--

Chris

Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

Why not just continue to read and post here but killfile the people you
don't like, just like all the other douchebags in here do who can't hack
it?

Magilla

Old August 1st 09, 01:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Jul 31, 8:28*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
mower man wrote:
mower man wrote:
I started watching this n.g. during the TdF.

At the time, for all three weeks, it was useful and enjoyable.

Now all that's gone and it seems it's all about Liz Hatch.

Or whoever. Shame.

Wrong - it's apparently all about doping, even more boring. Oh well,
back to the r.b.tech stuff - and the equally non-riveting F1 group at
r.a.s.f1....

--

Chris

Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

Why not just continue to read and post here but killfile the people you
don't like, just like all the other douchebags in here do who can't hack
it?

Magilla

Dumbass -- Please don't encourage the July folks to stick around.
Old August 1st 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jul 31, 3:32*pm, mower man wrote:
I started watching this n.g. during the TdF.

At the time, for all three weeks, it was useful and enjoyable.

Now all that's gone and it seems it's all about Liz Hatch.

Or whoever. Shame.

Dumbass,

"Shame"? Save it for things that actually are a shame,
like human rights violations or famine or profiteering
by banks or Bianchi's warranty policy.

In the meantime, if you want to improve the content
of the newsgroup, you have about three choices:
1. Make posts and start discussions about bicycle racing
2. Post pictures of yourself that are hotter than Liz Hatch,
to get people to change the subject.
3. Whinge about how other people aren't posting good
stuff, without doing anything about it yourself.

Hint: One of these options doesn't actually improve
the newsgroup.

Ben
Old August 1st 09, 08:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article
,
" wrote:

[...]

There's a fourth option, which is to be corrupted and coopted by the
culture of rbr. This doesn't change the absolute quality, but it warps
your taste until you like rbr more.

It worked for me!

Old August 1st 09, 08:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
someone

On 1 Aug, 08:09, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,

" wrote:
[...]

It seems a little more palatable third time around. EEK, I've been
morphed.
Old August 1st 09, 08:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

On Jul 31, 3:32*pm, mower man wrote:
I started watching this n.g. during the TdF.

At the time, for all three weeks, it was useful and enjoyable.

Now all that's gone and it seems it's all about Liz Hatch.

Or whoever. Shame.

--

Chris

Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

I was going to say something about doping, but I usually post such
things using my Keith account, but I forgot the password.

-ilan
Old August 1st 09, 10:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Uncle Dave

On Jul 31, 11:32*pm, mower man wrote:
I started watching this n.g. during the TdF.

At the time, for all three weeks, it was useful and enjoyable.

Now all that's gone and it seems it's all about Liz Hatch.

Or whoever. Shame.

It goes through phases. Wait until Lance Armstrong eventually sees
the light and stops trying to relive past glories and you'll find it a
much nicer place to be ;-)

UD
Old August 1st 09, 10:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Uncle Dave

On Aug 1, 1:28*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
mower man wrote:
mower man wrote:
I started watching this n.g. during the TdF.

At the time, for all three weeks, it was useful and enjoyable.

Now all that's gone and it seems it's all about Liz Hatch.

Or whoever. Shame.

Wrong - it's apparently all about doping, even more boring. Oh well,
back to the r.b.tech stuff - and the equally non-riveting F1 group at
r.a.s.f1....

--

Chris

Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)

Why not just continue to read and post here but killfile the people you
don't like, just like all the other douchebags in here do who can't hack
it?

Killfiles are for wimps that's for sure. ****head.

UD

Watching Het Volk / K-B-K Ian[_4_] Racing 1 February 11th 08 11:36 PM
LIBERATOR we're watching you [email protected] Mountain Biking 1 April 1st 07 10:38 PM
Is anybody watching this year? steve Racing 12 July 22nd 06 03:16 PM
Worth Watching Captain General 1 June 13th 06 12:25 AM
I'm watching my thigh... MSA UK 3 December 19th 03 12:02 PM