New! Well sort of.

Old September 22nd 05, 01:54 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Default New! Well sort of.

I had way too much time on my hands (yeah, I know I should have been
riding), so I redesigned my Website (www.schnauzers.ws). Things are a
bit more categorized, instead of the hap-hazard blog format. Hopefully
I can start adding some new stuff soon. I've been riding the same old
tired places lately.

I have also started working on NJMBA (New Jersey Mountain Bike
Association). I've got it incorporated state and locally. I am almost
finished with the 501C3 application (22 pages). The plan is to use
NEMBA as the basis. Hopefully, we can organize the many loose knit
clubs throughout the state into chapters of NJMBA and get a real
grass-roots effort going. Goal number one is to open up the Delaware
Water Gap to MTB.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws