Unicyclists in Boise, Idaho

Old May 21st 04, 03:27 PM
ca99medina

Default Unicyclists in Boise, Idaho

Hi,
I just want to know if there are any unicyclists in the Boise, Idaho
area. I moved here from Puerto Rico and I’m going to be here for 5
months. It would be nice to hook up with some local riders, there are
plenty of good trail to ride in this area.
And, by the way, I’m planning to go to the NUACC in Utah and I
already made my reservation at Homestead Suites. I will be driving from
here and if anybody needs a ride just let me know.

Adios!

Carlos Medina
*Puerto Rico All-Stars*

--
ca99medina - I'm ready, I'm ready!
ca99medina's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1898

Old May 21st 04, 06:05 PM
James_Potter

There are some riders in Idaho Falls. I don't know how close that is to
Boise.

--
James_Potter - Rettop_Semaj

-If there was an eleventh commandment, it is to be "thou shalt dip thy
pizza, for it is, wicked."-
--Thedan

Old May 22nd 04, 03:04 AM

Buena Suerte Carlos!