360 unispins..

Old March 13th 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default 360 unispins..

Well dont all tell me how to do em ...but... I just sometimes happen to
do 270 and land on the tire the die.. does this happen to anyone else ?
and how can I FIX it so it dosent do that anymore ?

--
maxisback

Quiters never win, winners never quit , the ones who never win and never
quit are just dumb
maxisback's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10885

Old March 13th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

That doesn't happen to me but I keep looking at my handle and I know
when its facing forward again then I catch the seat and bring my legs
in. So maybe concentrate on the front of your seat so you know exactly
when its coming around.

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com

chosen wrote:
wish i could be in a signature...*sigh*

James_Potter wrote:
I think we could just apply the same cure we use for bread, to humans.
just scrape off the cancer with a butter knife, then put jelly on it,
and eat it...mmmmmm

Unispins skate4flip Unicycling 3 March 5th 06 02:41 AM
360 unispins VS gliding munimanpete Unicycling 0 November 24th 05 09:35 PM
no more unispins without shinguards revengeofthemole Unicycling 7 September 5th 05 09:32 PM
Unispins Eublapharis13 Unicycling 5 November 3rd 03 12:11 AM
Unispins Nick Grey Unicycling 6 July 25th 03 09:46 PM