Bill Weir - supreme asshole supreme!

Old September 22nd 10, 03:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bruce Jensen

Default Bill Weir - supreme asshole supreme!

On Sep 3, 2:55*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in ...

On 9/2/2010 9:47 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

Ed Dolan joins the Department of Redundancy Department.

One redundancy deserves another. Unlike you, I do not waste time and effort
on idiotassholescumbags (all one word).

Ed Dolan - Supreme pottymouth 'tard supreme! :-D
Old September 23rd 10, 02:36 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Bruce Jensen - supreme asshole supreme!

"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message
On Sep 3, 2:55 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Tom Sherman °_°" wrote in

On 9/2/2010 9:47 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

Ed Dolan joins the Department of Redundancy Department.

One redundancy deserves another. Unlike you, I do not waste time and
effort
on idiotassholescumbags (all one word).

Ed Dolan - Supreme pottymouth 'tard supreme! :-D

Bruce Jensen is an asshole criminal idiot mountain biker - always has been
and always will be.

****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka