The new film

Old January 17th 05, 05:20 PM
fexnix

Default The new film

This is the first thred I´m actually starting in this forum. And it´s
about my new short film I shot a couple of days ago.

All the riding and editing is made on only one afternoon so don´t expect
a lot.

So what are you waiting for? 'WATCH IT!' (http://tinyurl.com/5rwh8)

--
fexnix - Level 4 here i come!

Recycle your Unicycle!
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Old January 17th 05, 05:51 PM
uniTim

fexnix wrote:

This is the first thred I=B4m actually starting in this forum. And

it=B4s
about my new short film I shot a couple of days ago.

All the riding and editing is made on only one afternoon so don=B4t

expect
a lot.

So what are you waiting for? 'WATCH IT!' (http://tinyurl.com/5rwh8)

Great film! As a sub 10 hour unicycling newbie it's obviously going to
be a while before I can even contemplate some of these tricks, but I
can but dream :-)

Tim

Old January 17th 05, 05:55 PM
fexnix

Does my post look strange? It must be the Swedish keyboard thats not
working for you americanos.

Old January 17th 05, 05:56 PM
Orange

Nice film!

Och åh vad jag älskar den där Stckholms dialekten som hördes där på
slutet.... Eller inte.

And oh I really love that Stockholm dialect that I heard there in the
end... Or not.

--
Orange - Solidarity rocks.

www.songfacts.com/detail.lasso?id=3301 Click on "View lyrics"

Orange's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6657

Old January 17th 05, 06:00 PM
john_childs

fexnix wrote:
*Does my post look strange? It must be the Swedish keyboard thats not
working for you americanos. *

uniTim is reading the posts from the newsgroup and not here on the web
forum. The posts look different over in the newsgroup and are formatted
a bit differently. It's not a problem caused by your keyboard.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Old January 17th 05, 07:21 PM
Tigger

That was cool how long are your cranks

--
Tigger

Go the extra mile its never crowded !

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
!

From Velosophy
Tigger's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8877

Old January 18th 05, 01:11 AM
andrew_carter

Nice riding and editing. I liked the black and white throughout the
whole movie and the first of those silhouette clips by the water.

Andrew

--
andrew_carter - Unicycling because it's really fun!

carter.andrew (at) gmail (dot) com
http://www.unicycles.com.au
Unicycling Tips and Tutorials - http://www.unicycle.2ya.com
*'My big movie (51MB, DivX)' (http://tinyurl.com/4bxdl)*

Old January 18th 05, 01:50 PM
shapr

vad kul!

I really want to have a Swedish unicycle gathering in gothenburg
sometime around July, I'll be at Chalmers for two programming
conferences, and I know at least one unicyclist in Gothenburg already.

I always get "vad modigt du ar!" when I ride around in Boden in the snow
and ice.

--
shapr - 70 km south of the Arctic Circle
shapr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7727

Old January 18th 05, 02:03 PM
lleberg

Some uni-gathering would be priceless, i would defenetly try really hard
to go there.

Ska vi försöka styra upp nånting i sommar kanske?
Hur många svenskar är vi här på forumet som är villiga att jobba för
nånting sånt?

--
lleberg - Level 4 unicyclist

I 3 my unicycle!
lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272

Old January 18th 05, 03:23 PM
fexnix

thanx for the nice replies.

I don´t know the length of my cranks, sorry.

And for the "Stockholm dialect", that was no "Stockholm Dialect" that is
the purest form of the swedish language

I would love to come to a gathering, if it wont be too far away from me.

--
fexnix - Level 4 here i come!

Recycle your Unicycle!
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Unit 1.0 - a new trials'n'MUni film TonyMelton Unicycling 19 November 16th 04 03:01 AM
Unicycling film on BBC2 TV Cumbria_Muni&Trials_Club Unicycling 23 November 7th 04 10:12 PM
unicycling film zach_jucha Unicycling 7 August 14th 04 12:02 PM
Christmas Day film Jinx UK 8 December 17th 03 12:37 PM
Cycling Film on the Telly Seamus UK 2 December 1st 03 11:05 PM