Hoosier MTB'ers?

Old August 8th 03, 05:13 PM
T_Blood

Default Hoosier MTB'ers?

I have asked this before with the only response being, "What's a Hoosier"
but I am asking again. Any Hoosier MTB'ers in here? Going home in a couple
months and am looking for some recommendations......

Old August 9th 03, 05:15 AM
Jamie

Dude right a Hoosier MTB'er .I live In Portage and am the head of the
Outback Trail Blazers.We have a 10 mile trail up here that will make you
work .Drop me a line at or

If you would like to check it out.We are riding Sat at 10am .after we cut
out a fallen tree.we are the trail Maint gang .Later dude .
Ps we are HOOSIER'S

--
J/O Trailblazer At large !!

Old August 9th 03, 01:41 PM
Super Slinky

T_Blood said...

I have asked this before with the only response being, "What's a Hoosier"
but I am asking again. Any Hoosier MTB'ers in here? Going home in a couple
months and am looking for some recommendations......

You didn't say which part of the state you will be in. The southern half
has much better mtb opportunities than the north. I have been slowly
exploring some of them as I get the time to make my way down there.
Email me and I can tell you more about the ones I have been to. You
won't get any intelligent conversation here on alt.flame.mountain-bike.
Old August 10th 03, 06:17 PM
T_Blood

"Jamie" wrote in message
et...
Dude right a Hoosier MTB'er .I live In Portage and am the head of the
Outback Trail Blazers.We have a 10 mile trail up here that will make you
work .Drop me a line at or

If you would like to check it out.We are riding Sat at 10am .after we cut
out a fallen tree.we are the trail Maint gang .Later dude .
Ps we are HOOSIER'S

--
J/O Trailblazer At large !!

Thanks for the offer, but I won't be back for a couple months still, was
just looking to get an idea of what is offered in the south central portion
of the state.