Decked with a single blow

Old September 10th 19, 12:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Decked with a single blow

Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html
Old September 10th 19, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 10/09/2019 12:18, Simon Mason wrote:

Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

I know you're a big fan of violent criminal assaults committed by
cyclists against humans.

But even so - "Justice"?

When was crossing the road at a green light for pedestrians (and red for
vehicles) made an offence?

Old September 10th 19, 02:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 10/09/2019 12:18, Simon Mason wrote:

Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

Having now watched that video, I'm sure we all* want that cyclist
tracked down and to have justice (real justice) meted out to him. Six
months custodial at a minimum.

[* All of us who aren't as deranged as Mason or Jester, that is.]
Old September 10th 19, 05:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-eng...rian-to-ground

If some lump of cycling **** tried that with me, I would put the **** in
hospital and enjoy doing it.

Old September 10th 19, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 5:38:10 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-eng...rian-to-ground

If some lump of cycling **** tried that with me, I would put the **** in
hospital and enjoy doing it.

Dream on - you would be out sparko.
Old September 10th 19, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 10/09/2019 14:25, JNugent wrote:
On 10/09/2019 12:18, Simon Mason wrote:

Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

I know you're a big fan of violent criminal assaults committed by
cyclists against humans.

But even so - "Justice"?

When was crossing the road at a green light for pedestrians (and red for
vehicles) made an offence?

and since when have we had violence meted out on the street as
punishment for walking across a road?
Old September 10th 19, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 10/09/2019 19:04, MrCheerful wrote:

and since when have we had violence meted out on the street as
punishment for walking across a road?

At least since the advent of motor vehicles. A long tradition probably
started with the horse and cart.

Old September 10th 19, 08:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Esquire wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-eng...rian-to-ground

If some lump of cycling **** tried that with me, I would put the
**** in hospital and enjoy doing it.

Dream on - you would be out sparko.

I most likely would not get the chance to beat him up. I'm a big bloke who
has faced down many cowardly suicyclists. They have always retreated into
the gutter where they belong. But, I would take the dare.

Old September 10th 19, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 12:18:14 PM UTC+1, Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

According to witnesses, the perp tried to physically assault the cyclist with a raised hand which sparked off the headbutt reaction.
Old September 11th 19, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 10/09/2019 23:18, Simon Mason wrote:
Cyclists metes out instant justice to a jaywalking pedestrian.
Well done that man.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...edestrian.html

The bicyclist ran a red light.

Female decked with a single punch by cyclist [email protected] UK 4 August 1st 18 08:06 PM
OAP decked in cycling row Alycidon UK 0 September 29th 16 04:16 AM
Cyclist attacker decked with a single blow to the head - VIDEO Alycidon UK 17 April 8th 16 11:21 AM
Where to buy cheapest XL compact frame bike decked out with Tiagra flight deck? [email protected] Techniques 17 May 11th 06 06:27 PM
Was I right to blow my top? Wavering UK 52 March 17th 04 03:22 AM