FS-Unique Moots Vamoots

Old August 26th 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com is offline
Banned

Default FS-Unique Moots Vamoots

Custom horizontal rear facing dropouts..fixie, siglespeed or
derailleur

see at

http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/400925965.html

Old August 27th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

On Aug 26, 9:15 am, "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com"
wrote:
Custom horizontal rear facing dropouts..fixie, siglespeed or
derailleur

see at

http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/400925965.html

Is it true that it has a lifetime warranty?

Old August 30th 07, 12:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

wrote:
Custom horizontal rear facing dropouts..fixie, siglespeed or
derailleur

see at

http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/400925965.html

Is it true that it has a lifetime warranty?

That is correct....

I thought the lifetime warranty was for the original purchaser?

Old August 30th 07, 01:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

wrote:
Custom horizontal rear facing dropouts..fixie, siglespeed or
derailleur

see at

http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/400925965.html

Is it true that it has a lifetime warranty?

That is correct....

I thought the lifetime warranty was for the original purchaser?

I am an owner of a bike shop that sells lots of Moots, and as that, I
can transfer the ownership and warranty to the next buyer. Kinda as if
I used it as a demo bike.