Typical Rabid Mountain Biker Displays Their Characteristic Belligerence

Old November 10th 03, 03:01 AM
Stephen Baker

Default Typical Rabid Mountain Biker Displays Their Characteristic Belligerence

"Green Jihad" says:

PhD's in "hard science" are what got us into trouble in the first place.
Mountain bikers are like SUV drivers (and are 90% one in the same): spoiled,
loud, obnoxious, badly dressed yuppies.

I'm guessing you never even got as far as the PhD, though, did you?

Steve.
Old November 10th 03, 08:13 PM
Stephen Baker

Mikey V says:

Sounds very like a "grandly sweeping generality" to me.

And you should know, being the Grand Master of that particular art. ;-P

Old November 11th 03, 03:42 PM
Stephen Baker

MV says:

You obviously know nothing about
psychology.

Judging from how "successful" your anti-mtb campaign has been, I would wager
you don't know much about it, either. ;-)
Old November 12th 03, 12:18 PM
Stephen Baker

Mikey-boy says:

The only way to stop mountain biking is with force. DUH! You guys respect NO
ONE
and NOTHING else.

Which further proves that you have no knowledge of psychology, and that it is
far from a hard science. ;-)