Another motorised uni

Old August 21st 08, 08:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Wheeliefine

Default Another motorised uni

It looks cool, even if it is not a real unicycle (two wheels side by
side, with independent movement)
http://tinyurl.com/5o4fmg

Is the inventor, 18-year-old Ben Gulak, a unicyclist?

--
Wheeliefine
Old August 21st 08, 09:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Wheeliefine wrote:
It looks cool, even if it is not a real unicycle (two wheels side by
side, with independent movement)
http://tinyurl.com/5o4fmg

Is the inventor, 18-year-old Ben Gulak, a unicyclist?

That looks awesome, but there have been many threads on this UNO
motorised unicycle my friend. Have a look through the search function
and you might find your answer.

But i wouldn't mind 1 of these.
*1) *'Old school motorised unicycle.' (http://tinyurl.com/5d6kzo)
*2) *'Monowheel.' (http://tinyurl.com/6ml5q6)
*3) *'Embrio.' (http://apps.soe.ucsc.edu/elkaim/pics/unicycle.bmp)
(Even though this is only a concept unicycle)
*4) *'Basic electric unicycle.' (http://tinyurl.com/64vk6j)

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

catinabag1 wrote:
we should provide the defibrilator
TPBM want some ice cream with smarties while they power up!

'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)

Motorised unicycle Erant Unicycling 31 December 27th 05 07:35 PM
Motorised? Stuart Millington UK 55 October 14th 05 08:19 PM
The Velorution will not be motorised. David Martin UK 2 March 3rd 05 09:05 AM
self ballancing motorised UNI hungfromhooks Unicycling 35 August 21st 04 01:07 AM
The revolution will not be motorised davek UK 7 July 26th 04 10:44 AM