Green beer

Old May 10th 07, 11:43 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Default Green beer

"Scott Gordo" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 10, 5:01 pm, "G.T." wrote:
"Scott Gordo" wrote in message

ups.com...
On May 10, 11:06 am, MattB wrote:

Dr. Know and Earl and Daryl are as good as ever, though their sound is
definitely of the latter metal/hardcore period. As long as you know
that a 50 year old HR isn't the same as the absolute monster he was at
20, it's worth seeing. Frankly, it would be a lot more disconcerting
to see a middle aged guy flailing around like a teenager.

I don't know, I just saw 60 year old Iggy stage-diving (over the security
gap even), climbing and pushing over monitors, and acting as crazy as any
17
year old punk.

Greg
--
Ticket******* tax tracker:http://ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky

Undeniably. I saw Iggy a few years ago, and, as an entertainer, he's
astonishing. He's one of those very rare people who's got "it". Star
Power. Just lights up the place. But at the end of the day, his
recorded highs are as memorable as his lows are plentiful. And, as
good as Iggy was and is (and with all credit due to being a kind of
"innovator"), I've never seen anything like Bad Brains in their prime.
They may owe a lot to Iggy, but HR was the naypaaaam in his heart.

Totally agree with the highs and lows with Iggy, I LOVE the first two
Stooges albums, greatest rock and roll albums ever recorded, and like only a
few songs since such as the incredibly overused "Lust for Life".

And "Pay to Cum" just has to be one of the top 5 punk songs of all time.

Greg
--
Loose