fruitards

Old May 6th 07, 04:24 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
pete fagerlin

Default fruitards

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/fruita07.wmv
Old May 6th 07, 05:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
â–€Slack

On Sat, 05 May 2007 20:24:27 -0700, pete fagerlin wrote:

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/fruita07.wmv

I don't know who's the more culpable pap poster, you or Mikey V.
--
Slack
Old May 6th 07, 05:49 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
NotaKnob

On May 5, 9:24 pm, pete fagerlin wrote:
http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/fruita07.wmv

You're a man of few words, but great with a video camera.

Good to see you're still on the internets.

Bruce

Old May 6th 07, 07:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On May 6, 9:49 am, NotaKnob wrote:
On May 5, 9:24 pm, pete fagerlin wrote:

http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/fruita07.wmv

Cha le! I need to get over there for a week or so.

You're a man of few words

heheheheh

JD

Old May 7th 07, 06:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

pete fagerlin wrote:
http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/fruita07.wmv

Beautiful. Thanks.
I see some familiar people and places. Makes me want to try harder to
make it next year.

Matt
Old May 8th 07, 11:29 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On May 5, 8:24 pm, pete fagerlin wrote:
http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/fruita07.wmv

I saw Brian's Barleywine pics on SJs. Noel really did bring Olde
English, didn't he?

JD

Old May 8th 07, 11:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
pete fagerlin

JD wrote:
On May 5, 8:24 pm, pete fagerlin wrote:
http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/fruita07.wmv

I saw Brian's Barleywine pics on SJs. Noel really did bring Olde
English, didn't he?

Yes, but he ended up wearing it after I "borrowed" his buddy's
full 40oz and did the "podium shake up" followed by an Olde
English shower/spray of Noel.
Old May 9th 07, 08:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On May 8, 3:45 pm, pete fagerlin wrote:
JD wrote:
On May 5, 8:24 pm, pete fagerlin wrote:
http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/fruita07.wmv

I saw Brian's Barleywine pics on SJs. Noel really did bring Olde
English, didn't he?

Yes, but he ended up wearing it after I "borrowed" his buddy's
full 40oz and did the "podium shake up" followed by an Olde
English shower/spray of Noel.

I see there was another banning on mtbidiots too. What are you doing,
trying to break my record?

JD keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer

Old May 14th 07, 03:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
KLydesdale

"pete fagerlin" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.mtbvideos.net/video/fruita07.wmv

Thanks for creating and making available this and your other videos. I
made my first trip out to Fruita during the FFTF this year and it was really
nice to show these videos (and the ones of Porcupine Ridge) to my friends
and family so they could see some of where I rode.

Sorry, I didn't run into you.... I think we saw your fine automobile in the
Loma Parking lot after we came back from riding Mary's and Horsethief on
Friday. (Detroit boys tend to notice such things) And, while I was in OTE
I overheard Troy mention your name when he was talking with another customer
who was trying to get in touch with you.