Green beer

Old May 7th 07, 06:22 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

Default Green beer

MattB wrote:

Mitch, if you prefer dark beers (is it because they look more like
Coke?) then another great New Belgium beer to try is Abbey.

LOL! I never thought about the Coke connection. Actually, I really
like the almost chocolately nutty flavor of dark beer. But, I do have a
fondness for IPA as well. The Abbey is a seasonal brew, if I am not
mistaken or I thought the 1554 was the Abbey beer. Something about the
owner going to Belgium and finding a monk recipe from 1554. Anyway,
I'll look around. I have adopted a new drinking policy. No beer unless
I ride that day. Of course if I drink the beer before I ride, I
probably will not be riding that day.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old May 7th 07, 06:53 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:

Mitch, if you prefer dark beers (is it because they look more like
Coke?) then another great New Belgium beer to try is Abbey.

LOL! I never thought about the Coke connection. Actually, I really
like the almost chocolately nutty flavor of dark beer. But, I do have a
fondness for IPA as well. The Abbey is a seasonal brew, if I am not
mistaken or I thought the 1554 was the Abbey beer. Something about the
owner going to Belgium and finding a monk recipe from 1554. Anyway,
I'll look around. I have adopted a new drinking policy. No beer unless
I ride that day. Of course if I drink the beer before I ride, I
probably will not be riding that day.

They are not the same (but they are both great IMO). I love bottle
conditioned beer!

http://www.newbelgium.com/beers_ab.php
http://www.newbelgium.com/beers_bk.php

Matt
Old May 8th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
Corvus Corvax

On May 2, 10:01 pm, "G.T." wrote:
I may have missed someone posting this because I seem to recall a mention
before but network news just did a nice story on New Belgium and their
conservation/recycling efforts.

Nobody has mentioned Brooklyn Brewing yet:

http://www.wired.com/science/discove.../2006/03/70361

Westerners may pat themselves on the back for being green, but the
ironic thing is that New York City is arguably one of the most
environmentally friendly cities in the country.

CC

Old May 8th 07, 11:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
JD

On May 8, 9:31 am, Corvus Corvax wrote:
On May 2, 10:01 pm, "G.T." wrote:

I may have missed someone posting this because I seem to recall a mention
before but network news just did a nice story on New Belgium and their
conservation/recycling efforts.

Nobody has mentioned Brooklyn Brewing yet:

http://www.wired.com/science/discove.../2006/03/70361

Westerners may pat themselves on the back for being green, but the
ironic thing is that New York City is arguably one of the most
environmentally friendly cities in the country.

CC

The most environmentally friendly city that smells like ****.

JD

Old May 9th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike

On May 8, 6:28 pm, JD wrote:
On May 8, 9:31 am, Corvus Corvax wrote:

Westerners may pat themselves on the back for being green, but the
ironic thing is that New York City is arguably one of the most
environmentally friendly cities in the country.

The most environmentally friendly city that smells like ****.

So?

**** is organic! ;-)

- Frank Krygowski

Old May 9th 07, 02:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On May 2, 10:01 pm, "G.T." wrote:

I may have missed someone posting this because I seem to recall a mention
before but network news just did a nice story on New Belgium and their
conservation/recycling efforts.

Nobody has mentioned Brooklyn Brewing yet:

http://www.wired.com/science/discove.../2006/03/70361

Westerners may pat themselves on the back for being green, but the
ironic thing is that New York City is arguably one of the most
environmentally friendly cities in the country.

CC

The most environmentally friendly city that smells like ****.

JD

Hey! New York's all right...

if you like saxophones!

/s

Old May 9th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

On May 2, 10:01 pm, "G.T." wrote:
I may have missed someone posting this because I seem to recall a mention
before but network news just did a nice story on New Belgium and their
conservation/recycling efforts.
Nobody has mentioned Brooklyn Brewing yet:
http://www.wired.com/science/discove.../2006/03/70361
Westerners may pat themselves on the back for being green, but the
ironic thing is that New York City is arguably one of the most
environmentally friendly cities in the country.
CC

The most environmentally friendly city that smells like ****.

JD

Hey! New York's all right...

if you like saxophones!

/s

FEAR!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old May 9th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
Dane Buson

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

On May 2, 10:01 pm, "G.T." wrote:
I may have missed someone posting this because I seem to recall a mention
before but network news just did a nice story on New Belgium and their
conservation/recycling efforts.
Nobody has mentioned Brooklyn Brewing yet:
http://www.wired.com/science/discove.../2006/03/70361
Westerners may pat themselves on the back for being green, but the
ironic thing is that New York City is arguably one of the most
environmentally friendly cities in the country.
CC
The most environmentally friendly city that smells like ****.

JD

Hey! New York's all right...

if you like saxophones!

/s

FEAR!

Have Another Beer With Fear!

--
Dane Buson -
.... when fits of creativity run strong, more than one programmer or writer
Old May 9th 07, 06:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
G.T.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

On May 2, 10:01 pm, "G.T." wrote:
I may have missed someone posting this because I seem to recall a
mention
before but network news just did a nice story on New Belgium and their
conservation/recycling efforts.
Nobody has mentioned Brooklyn Brewing yet:
http://www.wired.com/science/discove.../2006/03/70361
Westerners may pat themselves on the back for being green, but the
ironic thing is that New York City is arguably one of the most
environmentally friendly cities in the country.
CC
The most environmentally friendly city that smells like ****.

JD

Hey! New York's all right...

if you like saxophones!

/s

FEAR!

I love livin' in the city [x2]

My house smells just like the zoo,
It's chock full of **** and puke!
Cockroaches on the walls
Crabs crawlin' on my balls!
Ohh, but I'm so clean cut,
I just wanna **** some sluts!

I love livin' in the city [x2]

Spent my whole life in the city,
Where junk is king and the air smells ****ty.
People pukin' everywhere.
Piles of blood, scabs and hair.
Bodies wasted in the street,
People dyin' on the street,
But the suburban scumbags, they don't care,
Just get fat and dye their hair!

--
The ticket******* Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

Dethink to survive - Mclusky
Old May 9th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.mountain-bike
Bill Sornson

Scott Gordo wrote:

Hey! New York's all right...

if you like saxophones!