The Enigma of Tom Sherman

Old October 19th 08, 04:07 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default The Enigma of Tom Sherman

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Oct 14, 12:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Blah, blah, blah ...

This thread died long ago. The only one beating a dead horse is you!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old October 22nd 08, 07:28 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Oct 19, 10:07*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Oct 14, 12:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote: "JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

Blah, blah, blah ...

This thread died long ago. The only one beating a dead horse is you!

Oh you'd like it dead, so you can sweep another of your lies under the
carpet.

I am still waiting for you to admit that you mentioned Ed Gin first
after accusing me of having done so. Your retraction is past due.

Either admit that I was falsely accused of being the first to mention
Ed Gin in this thread or just shut the **** up ... LIAR!!!

Old October 22nd 08, 09:04 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Oct 14, 12:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote: "JimmyMac"
wrote in message

[...]

Blah, blah, blah ...

This thread died long ago. The only one beating a dead horse is you!

Oh you'd like it dead, so you can sweep another of your lies under the

carpet.

I am still waiting for you to admit that you mentioned Ed Gin first

after accusing me of having done so. Your retraction is past due.

Either admit that I was falsely accused of being the first to mention

Ed Gin in this thread or just shut the **** up ... LIAR!!!

"Blah, blah, blah ...

This thread died long ago. The only one beating a dead horse is you!" - Ed
Dolan

Old October 24th 08, 01:18 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

Be a man ... own up and suck it up.

You'd like for this thread to be dead, so you can sweep another

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Oct 14, 12:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote: "JimmyMac"

[...]

Old October 24th 08, 08:16 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Be a man ... own up and suck it up.

You'd like for this thread to be dead, so you can sweep another

of your lies under the carpet.

I am still waiting for you to admit that you mentioned Ed Gin first

after accusing me of having done so. Your retraction is past due.

Either admit that I was falsely accused of being the first to mention

Ed Gin in this thread or just shut the **** up ... LIAR!!!

Why not run this entire thread past your wife and see what she thinks of it?
She was dumb for marrying you of course, but I doubt she is as crazy as you
are.

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Oct 14, 12:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote: "JimmyMac"

[...]

Old October 26th 08, 01:36 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Oct 24, 2:16*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Be a man ... own up and suck it up.
You'd like for this thread to be dead, so you can sweep another

of your lies under the carpet.

I am still waiting for you to admit that you mentioned Ed Gin first

after accusing me of having done so. *Your retraction is past due.

Either admit that I was falsely accused of being the first to mention

Ed Gin in this thread or just shut the **** up ... LIAR!!!

Why not run this entire thread past your wife and see what she thinks of it?
She was dumb for marrying you of course, but I doubt she is as crazy as you
are.

Diversion duly noted. Ed Dolan simply cannot admit to being wrong ...
NOT EVER as it is apparently a sign of weakness or imperfection. Well
he's wrong here, but just won't admit it and suck it up. Instead he
resorts to an irrelevant, tangential issue. This issue has nothing to
do with my sanity,, my wife's sanity, my wife's intelligence or my
wife's opinion about this thread. This is about a false accusation
made by Ed Dolan that he refuses to acknowledge and/or retract and
that's that on that. The bottom line is that Ed Doalan got cuahgt in
a lie and he wants me to stop talking about it. I will ... just as
soon as Ed comes clean.

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Oct 14, 12:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote: "JimmyMac"

[...]

Old October 26th 08, 03:59 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
[...]

The bottom line is that JimmyMac is afraid to run any of this past his wife.
He is dumb, but just smart enough to know that his wife would despise him
for playing the fool on Usenet. If she knew what he was up to, she would
lose what little respect for him she may still have. JimmyMac is afraid his
wife will leave him and then he will be left with just his two poor old
longsuffering hound dogs. Imagine a marriage where a husband is ashamed to
show his wife what he is doing on Usenet!

Old October 26th 08, 03:12 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

ALL TOP POSTERS ARE IDIOTS!

Be a man ... own up and suck it up.
You'd like for this thread to be dead, so you can sweep another

of your lies under the carpet.

I am still waiting for you to admit that you mentioned Ed Gin first

after accusing me of having done so. *Your retraction is past due.

Either admit that I was falsely accused of being the first to mention

Ed Gin in this thread or just shut the **** up ... LIAR!!!

Why not run this entire thread past your wife and see what she thinks of it?
She was dumb for marrying you of course, but I doubt she is as crazy as you
are.

Here's a WHY NOT for you. Why not admit that you were wrong and
retract what you wrote? Being wrong about something is not an
imperfection or sign of weakness, so why are you incapable of ever
admitting that you are wrong, even when it is so obvious that you
are? Your thinly veiled diversion aside, it would be pointless to run
this thread by my wife. She has more that a sufficient caseload at
the moment. You will just have to find yourself another therapist to
unscramble your deranged psyche. This is not about intelligence or
craziness (mine or my wife's). This is about you getting caught u pin
a fallacious statement an your unwillingness to own up and suck it
up. Sure you want for this thread to go away and it will ... just as
soon as you come clean.

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Oct 14, 12:41 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote: "JimmyMac"

[...]

Old October 30th 08, 03:16 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Oct 25, 10:59*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

The bottom line is that ...this has nothing to do with my wife, 2. I
am not afraid to run any of this past her, 3. As I informed you
countless times in the past, my wife has indicated that she is not the
least bit interested in you or your nonsense and has no intention
becoming involved in any of this and is puzzled that I waste so much
time to a jerk like you. 4. You continue to ignore number 3.

He is dumb, but just smart enough to know that his wife would despise him
for playing the fool on Usenet. If she knew what he was up to, she would
lose what little respect for him she may still have. JimmyMac is afraid his
wife will leave him and then he will be left with just his two poor old
longsuffering hound dogs. Imagine a marriage where a husband is ashamed to
show his wife what he is doing on Usenet!

See Number 2 above. Imagine a misogynistic closet queen who has never
has and never will experiencing the joys of sharing anything
MEANINGFUL with a wife. His long suffering cats are a poor
substitute.

Old October 30th 08, 04:42 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...]

So run this thread past her and report back to me. It is important that she
read every word in the thread. I don't trust you to tell her the truth about
anything.

He is dumb, but just smart enough to know that his wife would despise him
for playing the fool on Usenet. If she knew what he was up to, she would
lose what little respect for him she may still have. JimmyMac is afraid
his
wife will leave him and then he will be left with just his two poor old
longsuffering hound dogs. Imagine a marriage where a husband is ashamed to
show his wife what he is doing on Usenet!

See Number 2 above. Imagine a misogynistic closet queen who has never

has and never will experiencing the joys of sharing anything
MEANINGFUL with a wife. His long suffering cats are a poor
substitute.

"So run this thread past her and report back to me. It is important that she
read every word in the thread. I don't trust you to tell her the truth about
anything." - Ed Dolan