Great turnout for today's Coker tour!

Old September 23rd 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

Default Great turnout for today's Coker tour!

Oh yeah, mastero, maybe you need glasses. I can read Not two tired
perfectly in the picture, nottheverry****edup maestero version

--
vanpaun

'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'My Video' (http://tinyurl.com/3tv4cl)
'Custom Uni-Gear' (http://www.zazzle.com/unipsychle)
Old September 23rd 08, 04:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
curbrider

Nice ride!
My brother and I (curbrider) were the one's to join the ride late.
Seems I don't like getting up early,
or riding fast.
I estimate we rode about 5 miles of it.

My brother Jon is on left and myself in green shirt.
So the names are ,left to right and top to bottom:
Jon S.,Mark S., John, Tim, Terry, Jamey, Joe, Jim, Dondi
28717

--
curbrider

Mark
Old September 25th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

MuniAddict wrote:
Dang! I'd love to meet for a MUni ride but 11am is the absolute WORST
time, imo! I'd meet you at 8am, or later in the day, like 5pm or so.

Plus, we should all just set up a regular "Coker meet" day, like every
Sunday, same place same time. Or the Torrance to Venice and beyond
option, or Santa Ana trail that leads into Huntington beach.

That is the best time for me only because I HATE traffic and if you go
at 8am you are in prime rush hour. That's why I pick 11am...but if
traffic wasn't an issue I'd totally be down for an earlier start.
Anything before 10am and you're still going to hit some good traffic.
And then coming home you want to be done riding by 3pm otherwise you'll
hit it going back home.

I do like the idea of a weekly Coker ride. I think it'd be best if we
switched it every week instead of doing the same ride but let's think
about organizing something!

--
unicycle6869

24X3 INSTENSE TIRES ON SALE
HERE!!! (\"HTTP://WWW.UNIPROSHOP.COM\")

'www.uniproshop.com' (http://www.uniproshop.com)
Old September 25th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

unicycle6869 wrote:
That is the best time for me only because I HATE traffic and if you go
at 8am you are in prime rush hour. That's why I pick 11am...but if
traffic wasn't an issue I'd totally be down for an earlier start.
Anything before 10am and you're still going to hit some good traffic.
And then coming home you want to be done riding by 3pm otherwise you'll
hit it going back home.

I do like the idea of a weekly Coker ride. I think it'd be best if we
switched it every week instead of doing the same ride but let's think
about organizing something!

Well, I take the 405 25 miles to Sullivan canyon usually Mondays and
Wednesdays, and although there's morning traffic, it still only takes
me about 30 minutes to get there. For the coker ride, shadowuni called
me today (he lives on campus at USC) and wants to do a coker ride a
week from this Saturday. I thought maybe we could all do the Beach ride
we did for Jim's 50th. All 44 miles, or as far as we might want to go.
It sure is an awesome ride, and passing through Venice beach is always
a hoot!

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)