Great turnout for today's Coker tour!

Old September 22nd 08, 07:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

Default Great turnout for today's Coker tour!

Hey Terry, did you fix your pedal? Are you going to need new ones? I
guess your quick fix worked because you didn't have any more problems.
I'm glad you dismounted perfectly when it fell off, otherwise it
wouldn't have been a fun fall for you at that speed. I don't know if
you noticed but I was right behind you when it happened, and I was able
to swerve around without even thinking. All-in-all, I can look back at
that moment and smile.

Did you go on your other MUni ride today?

--
crazyjoe

*'uniproshop.com'
(http://uniproshop.com)
'MySpace' (http://myspace.com/myspace_joespace)*
Old September 22nd 08, 08:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniMOG

It was fun. I need to get a handle. thanks for getting me out.

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:
Old September 22nd 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

crazyjoe wrote:
Hey Terry, did you fix your pedal? Are you going to need new ones? I
guess your quick fix worked because you didn't have any more problems.
I'm glad you dismounted perfectly when it fell off, otherwise it
wouldn't have been a fun fall for you at that speed. I don't know if
you noticed but I was right behind you when it happened, and I was able
to swerve around without even thinking. All-in-all, I can look back at
that moment and smile.

Did you go on your other MUni ride today?

Yeah the pedals fine. I guess I was in a bit of a hurry getting my new
nightrider tire mounted and had a tube failure at the stem. (Thanks Jim
for the spare tube!) I inadvertently put the wheel on the wrong way, and
so the cranks were on the wrong side as well, so it was only a matter of
time 'till one or both would fly off unexpectedly! I haven't made that
"newbie" mistake since I started riding nearly three years ago, lol!
I got busy designing the piano keys thing on my frame, so time flew by
and I missed my MUni ride, but that's ok. 15 miles for one day is
pretty good.

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old September 22nd 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycle6869

Nice pictures Terry! It was great to finally get back on the Coker and
ride again. First time since ride the lobster and that was months ago!
It was great meeting everyone and hope to ride together more often now
that my busy summer is over.

I'm gonna start going on rides at least once a week, either MUni,
Trials or Distance. I will probably be riding MUni sometime this week
down at Aliso Woods and Canyon. I'm thinking Friday around 11am or so.
Send me a email at info at uniproshop dot com if interested.

--
unicycle6869

24X3 INSTENSE TIRES ON SALE
HERE!!! (\"HTTP://WWW.UNIPROSHOP.COM\")

'www.uniproshop.com' (http://www.uniproshop.com)
Old September 22nd 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

unicycle6869 wrote:
Nice pictures Terry! It was great to finally get back on the Coker and
ride again. First time since ride the lobster and that was months ago!
It was great meeting everyone and hope to ride together more often now
that my busy summer is over.

I'm gonna start going on rides at least once a week, either MUni,
Trials or Distance. I will probably be riding MUni sometime this week
down at Aliso Woods and Canyon. I'm thinking Friday around 11am or so.
Send me a email at info at uniproshop dot com if interested.

Dang! I'd love to meet for a MUni ride but 11am is the absolute WORST
time, imo! I'd meet you at 8am, or later in the day, like 5pm or so.

Plus, we should all just set up a regular "Coker meet" day, like every
Sunday, same place same time. Or the Torrance to Venice and beyond
option, or Santa Ana trail that leads into Huntington beach.

Old September 22nd 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Munivision

Nice group and nice to be on a Coker again! Always a sight to get
several big wheels together. John and I went for an open ocean swim
after(training for a triathlon next Sunday). Seemed like a great
outing for the last day of summer!!

--
Munivision

Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
Old September 22nd 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maestro8

Cool pictures... it finally gives us a clear shot of whatever it is
you've got written on your forehead...

[image: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/18/23...2122f.jpg?v=0]

Oops! Wrong picture. Let's try this one...

|Filename: groupll.jpg |

maestro8

Groucho Marx

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity. -- François-Marie Arouet de
Voltaire
Old September 22nd 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

maestro8 wrote:
Cool pictures... it finally gives us a clear shot of whatever it is
you've got written on your forehead...

Oops! Wrong picture. Let's try this one...

You know what the whole irony of your recent postings on the "look at
me" theme is? It's blatantly obvious that it is *you* who is craving
attention, and saying, "look at -me-!" You must have so much time on
your hands to spend making these little pictures with the captions,
(are you obsessed? lol!) but you seem to rarely have anything
constructive to contribute, and just seem to criticize, lecture and
attempt to belittle others. But go ahead and have your fun. I hope you
find happiness someday.

Old September 23rd 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vanpaun

[image: http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/e...Douchebag.jpg]

There you go MasteroHate. No one likes their own medicine. Especially
that cherry stuff. Gross! So just leave everyone the fvck alone, and
post positives. I'm really sick of your hypocritical sh!t that you
sling at everyone. Like a monkey at a zoo.

--
vanpaun

'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'My Video' (http://tinyurl.com/3tv4cl)