K1 Supplies in US

Old September 24th 08, 01:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pigs on Unicycles

Default K1 Supplies in US

I am interested in getting a flor pink seat post clamp from K1 and I
havent been able to find a K1 dealer in the US. Is there one?

Pigs

--
Pigs on Unicycles

Homework kills trees! Stop the MADNESS!! I'm tighter than the Jonnas
brothers' pants!!
Old September 24th 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

www.renegadejuggling.com

--
agentQ

'*)--SmallSpin-'O,*'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiFMXG116BE)
'*)---TreFlip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpT0YFDgmz4)
'*)--DoubbleFlip-'O,*'
(http://www.vimeo.com/683454)
---
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
Old September 24th 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pigs on Unicycles

Thanks, I looked on there but didn't see them. My bad.

Pigs

Old September 25th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Call or Email them, they often have things unlisted.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)