The invent a trick comp!

Old October 30th 08, 09:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SkierAlex

Default The invent a trick comp!

peleschramm;1121266 wrote:
A slapflip is kinda like a in-in x-up flip except you turn the uni 90
degrees each way, slapping it back in with your other hand midway. It's
dumb, I know.

Is a latebackchange silly? Probably is...

I don't know what is dumb about the slap flip. Sounds awesome! So it's
kinda like a double shifty with flip but your body doesn't turn? And how
is a latebackchange silly? Is the body varial also late when you do them
or is it more of a 180 late outback/hickback? Sounds kool.

--
SkierAlex

You've highlighted my sig'.' (http://tinyurl.com/5kbxhv)
Old October 30th 08, 01:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Goats_On_Unicycles

Two tricks I think I've stuck first is:
no-footer back tire-grab
no-footer 360
I'm not going to film them though (no uni) but Jerrick, Phil, Phil,
Pele and Maddie can attest their athenticity.

I've also gotten close to no-footer double shifties.

--
Goats_On_Unicycles

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind
blows.

-ahh... what a precious moment in a childs life when you get to
see him blow up a rainbow trout for the first time-
~Phil on uni
Old October 30th 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

SkierAlex;1121678 wrote:
I don't know what is dumb about the slap flip. Sounds awesome! So it's
kinda like a double shifty with flip but your body doesn't turn? And how
is a latebackchange silly? Is the body varial also late when you do them
or is it more of a 180 late outback/hickback? Sounds kool.

Eh, it's not like a double shifty. It's just an inferior version of an
in-in x-up flip.

The body varial is late too for the latebackchange. I suppose it isn't
silly but i guess it's different. I do one in Super Pele Bros if you
wanna look. I also do one in the NAUCC08 street comp.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.