Beth Got Married!

Old July 23rd 04, 04:43 PM
harv

Default Beth Got Married!

"Carol Cohen" wrote in message
om...
Old a.r.b.r.'s of the male persuasion, cry your eyes out: our Alaskan
bent beauty finally tied the knot with Toyboy, a few months ago. Big
dress, big wedding, both dogs participated (I saw pix). She may have
faded away from this newsgroup but she is still active in others. And
still gets out a bit on her recumbent.

C.C.

Mazel Tov Beth!

Old July 23rd 04, 04:48 PM
harv

PS **** you too Ed Dolan, you presposterus dumb ass. I know you read this
**** and vent your malicious spleen on Google, but I don't read your crap
there either hahahahaha.. Like Bugs the Bunny would say " You ****ing
maroon!"
"Carol Cohen" wrote in message
om...
Old a.r.b.r.'s of the male persuasion, cry your eyes out: our Alaskan
bent beauty finally tied the knot with Toyboy, a few months ago. Big
dress, big wedding, both dogs participated (I saw pix). She may have
faded away from this newsgroup but she is still active in others. And
still gets out a bit on her recumbent.

C.C.

Oh yeah...Tough luck Jeffy! Ya shoulda pedalled faster. )

Old July 24th 04, 12:27 AM
Tom Sherman

harv wrote:

Oh yeah...Tough luck Jeffy! Ya shoulda pedalled faster. )

I wonder if Jeff Cowan ever got together with the daughter of the woman
who hit him with her car while he was riding his blue V-Rex?

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

Old July 24th 04, 09:47 PM
Edward Dolan

"Carol Cohen" wrote in message
om...
Hi CArol. Sounds like you and Beth still keep in touch.Any idea why
she no longer visits A.R.B.R?
Bill [Coffee?]

I wouldn't wish a.r.b.r. in its present state on anyone I like.

Beth is probably like Carol and like most women - they cannot take
controversy. They want everything to be all sweetness and light even though
the world is mostly sour and dark. I am looking to see if I can find for
them a knitting and crocheting newsgroup where they could cluck like hens
and stroke one another. That should be more their speed.

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old July 24th 04, 11:08 PM
Tom Sherman

Mr. Ed wrote:

Beth is probably like Carol and like most women - they cannot take
controversy. They want everything to be all sweetness and light even though
the world is mostly sour and dark. I am looking to see if I can find for
them a knitting and crocheting newsgroup where they could cluck like hens
and stroke one another. That should be more their speed.

Mr. Ed obviously knows nothing about Beth - she won the award for
"ELOQUENT AND PASSIONATE DEBATER". See:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&c2coff=1&safe=off&selm=918867%242bc%241%40slb6.a tl.mindspring.net.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

Old July 25th 04, 12:28 AM
Edward Dolan

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Mr. Ed wrote:

Beth is probably like Carol and like most women - they cannot take
controversy. They want everything to be all sweetness and light even

though
the world is mostly sour and dark. I am looking to see if I can find for
them a knitting and crocheting newsgroup where they could cluck like

hens
and stroke one another. That should be more their speed.

Mr. Ed obviously knows nothing about Beth - she won the award for
"ELOQUENT AND PASSIONATE DEBATER". See:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...afe=off&selm=9
18867%242bc%241%40slb6.atl.mindspring.net.

That just means she would most likely be up to my high standard. But even
so, I have never found women to be good debaters or arguers. When the going
gets rough, they always take a powder.

Unfortunately I am not good at the spoken word, only at the written word. It
has held me back all my life, so I do have a lot of respect and admiration
for anyone who can speak well in public. I just can't do it at all.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old July 25th 04, 09:56 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 17:08:24 -0500, Tom Sherman
wrote in message
:

Mr. Ed obviously knows nothing about anything

^^^^^^^^

IFYP :-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old July 25th 04, 07:37 PM
Edward Dolan

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
[...]
Mr. Ed obviously knows nothing about anything

The one thing Mr. Ed knows positively for sure is that Mr. Guy is a ****ing
idiot! For my purpose in dealing with him on this newsgroup, that is all I
will ever need to know!

--
Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old July 26th 04, 04:15 AM
Child

Mr. Ed wrote:

Beth is probably like Carol and like most women - they cannot take
controversy. They want everything to be all sweetness and light even

though
the world is mostly sour and dark. I am looking to see if I can find for
them a knitting and crocheting newsgroup where they could cluck like

hens
and stroke one another. That should be more their speed.

Mr. Ed obviously knows nothing about Beth - she won the award for
"ELOQUENT AND PASSIONATE DEBATER". See:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...afe=off&selm=9
18867%242bc%241%40slb6.atl.mindspring.net.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

Wow! I got an award, and never even knew it!

Good to see some old familiar names here! And good to see some new names.
And maybe not so good to see some inflammatory names!!

Old July 26th 04, 06:10 AM
Tom Sherman

Mr. Ed wrote:

Beth is probably like Carol and like most women - they cannot take
controversy. They want everything to be all sweetness and light even

though

the world is mostly sour and dark. I am looking to see if I can find for
them a knitting and crocheting newsgroup where they could cluck like

hens

and stroke one another. That should be more their speed.

Mr. Ed obviously knows nothing about Beth - she won the award for
"ELOQUENT AND PASSIONATE DEBATER". See:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...afe=off&selm=9
18867%242bc%241%40slb6.atl.mindspring.net.

--
Tom Sherman ?Quad City Area

Wow! I got an award, and never even knew it!

Good to see some old familiar names here! And good to see some new names.
And maybe not so good to see some inflammatory names!!

Hi Beth,

Are you still riding the Giro and Gliss?

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area