Rox rim tape

Old April 13th 05, 05:17 AM

Default Rox rim tape

I read that Rox rim tape will fail on rims without double eyelets due to the
sharp edges of the hole, you put the spoke nipple through, will eventually
cut the tape. Unfortunately I read that after buying and installing Rox rim
tape on a Velocity Aerohead rim. Fortunately I read about this before I rode
the wheel.

The tape fail with the tire pumped up to 120 psi just sitting in the garage
for 1 week!