I need pictures of dur uber coker

Old November 28th 05, 11:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default I need pictures of dur uber coker

Any one have any close ups of one? I need a close up of the geared hub
and everything else... my brother wants to see how it works. Thanks
alot guys.

--
manon1wheel

Riley Crosby

getting better... lvl 5 unicyclist
-.- T1me to overthrow most replies!!-.-
manon1wheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9972

Old November 29th 05, 01:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

'My website.' (http://staff.washington.edu/gharper/) Start at the link
to the epicyclic hub project. Dave Stockton gave you a link to his
photos of the 'finished wheel in this thread.'
(http://tinyurl.com/9b33b)

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*