Year of bike!

Old December 30th 05, 12:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Year of bike!

A friend bought a Trek Antelope mtn bike .We were wondering what year they
were made.
I don't what color it is but it's a full ridged bike .
Thanks in advance.

--
J/O TrailBlazer At Large!!

Old December 30th 05, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Black with Green/Pink? I think that model was ~1992. My neighbor had
that in high school.

Old December 30th 05, 01:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 23:51:18 GMT, wrote:

A friend bought a Trek Antelope mtn bike .We were wondering what year they
were made.
I don't what color it is but it's a full ridged bike .

ITYM rigid.

They were a low-end unit in the Trek lineup in the early '90s; decent
stuff, nothing exceptional, but worth having. If I recall correctly,
they were based on what was designated as the 820 or 830 during some
years, but I believe they didn't always have a numeric model
identifier on them, particularly for the earlier ones. Not flashy,
but strong and of reasonable weight.

It's a decent bike.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.
Old December 30th 05, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

I had one in '89. At least I think I did.. :S

It was red--that I'm sure of. :P

The Ugly Bike [email protected] General 4 October 17th 05 02:43 PM
The Bike Show Danny Colyer UK 1 July 7th 05 10:24 PM
May 6 NYC NBG Day to Honor Fallen Bike Activist Cycle America General 0 April 11th 05 04:15 PM
How old were you when you got your first really nice bike? Brink General 43 November 13th 03 11:49 AM