Stolen from rec.sport.triathlon: How to brag about doing an Ironman

Old November 15th 05, 01:01 AM
Tamyka Bell

Default Stolen from rec.sport.triathlon: How to brag about doing an Ironman

I thought you lot would get a good laugh out of this one. Hell I might
even blog it.

Tam

Old November 15th 05, 02:43 AM
wayneo

Tamyka Bell wrote:
I thought you lot would get a good laugh out of this one. Hell I might
even blog it.

haha. Thanks for a laugh.

Old November 15th 05, 03:45 AM
PiledHigher

wayneo Wrote:
Tamyka Bell wrote:
I thought you lot would get a good laugh out of this one. Hell I

might
even blog it.

haha. Thanks for a laugh.

You've got to me nonchalont as well, ironman, ooh yeah I've done 9.

--
PiledHigher

Old November 15th 05, 05:11 AM
BruceA

"Tamyka Bell" wrote

Sign Up Phase: For most Ironman events, you have to register up to one
year in advance. This gives you plenty of time to brag about doing an
Ironman.

I hardly had time to read this post, I am in training for a marathon ride
next year

Loved it, gave me a good laugh.

BruceA

Old November 15th 05, 12:02 PM
monsterman

PHP code:
--------------------

--------------------
Tamyka Bell Wrote:
I thought you lot would get a good laugh out of this one. Hell I might
even blog it.

SNIP

You can also use these ideas to brag about other races, but please only
brag about races which are longer than 13.1 miles.

PHP code:
--------------------

--------------------

Killer. But pls keep posts shorter. I'm training for an
semi-demi-quarter ironman

--
monsterman

Old November 15th 05, 10:59 PM
alison_b

Tamyka Bell Wrote:

You can also use these ideas to brag about other races, but please only
brag about races which are longer than 13.1 miles.

*chuckles*

The ones that really crack me up are the folk who play on others'
confusion that any triathlon is at least an ironman distance.

ali

--
alison_b

Old November 15th 05, 11:03 PM
Tamyka Bell

BruceA wrote:

"Tamyka Bell" wrote

Sign Up Phase: For most Ironman events, you have to register up to one
year in advance. This gives you plenty of time to brag about doing an
Ironman.

I hardly had time to read this post, I am in training for a marathon ride
next year

Loved it, gave me a good laugh.

BruceA

Yeah, I'm sorry everyone, I skipped most of your posts because I am in
training, I am going to do a 100 mile run. (Some time before I am 30)

Tam
Old November 16th 05, 12:40 AM
Resound

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
BruceA wrote:

"Tamyka Bell" wrote

Sign Up Phase: For most Ironman events, you have to register up to one
year in advance. This gives you plenty of time to brag about doing an
Ironman.

I hardly had time to read this post, I am in training for a marathon ride
next year

Loved it, gave me a good laugh.

BruceA

Yeah, I'm sorry everyone, I skipped most of your posts because I am in
training, I am going to do a 100 mile run. (Some time before I am 30)

Tam

Go on. Tell us you're doing an ironman. And what his name is.

Old November 16th 05, 12:42 AM
SuzieB

alison_b Wrote:
*chuckles*

The ones that really crack me up are the folk who play on others'
confusion that any triathlon is at least an ironman distance.

ali

I'm very amused at the moment to realise people are looking at me like
I am some sort of sporting god because I am doing a triathlon. I hardly
think the event I am doing this weekend - 150m swim/5km ride/1.5km run -
even counts as a triathlon! Still, I shall let the adoring masses
believe great things.

--
SuzieB

Old November 16th 05, 12:52 AM
Tamyka Bell

Resound wrote:

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
BruceA wrote:

"Tamyka Bell" wrote

Sign Up Phase: For most Ironman events, you have to register up to one
year in advance. This gives you plenty of time to brag about doing an
Ironman.

I hardly had time to read this post, I am in training for a marathon ride
next year

Loved it, gave me a good laugh.

BruceA

Yeah, I'm sorry everyone, I skipped most of your posts because I am in
training, I am going to do a 100 mile run. (Some time before I am 30)

Tam

Go on. Tell us you're doing an ironman. And what his name is.

Nah, I'm over those triathlete types. They all have issues.
Hahahahahahaha. *rides and hides*

RR: Port Macquarie Half Ironman MikeyOz Australia 7 October 27th 05 01:39 AM
If you've had a Brompton stolen... Tony Raven UK 22 February 28th 05 10:53 AM
Stolen recumbent recovered Edward Dolan Recumbent Biking 9 March 6th 04 09:48 AM
Stolen recumbent recovered Kit Wolf UK 4 February 28th 04 05:26 PM
Parkinson's Survivor Trike Stolen Cycle America/Nat. Bicycle Greenway Rides 0 December 9th 03 06:10 AM