This dude is a bad ass!

Old May 8th 11, 04:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Zenon

Default This dude is a bad ass!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omv97tAwQY8

Old May 8th 11, 05:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On May 7, 11:28*pm, Zenon wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omv97tAwQY8

The TTT bike starting at 2:04 doesn't look UCI legal.

Old May 8th 11, 05:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

On May 7, 11:28*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On May 7, 11:28*pm, Zenon wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omv97tAwQY8

The TTT bike starting at 2:04 doesn't look UCI legal.

Because the god damn shifters return to horizontal ?

I say they should LET these guys do what ever they want when it comes
to TT bikes or let them race on their god damn spoked wheel road
bikes. I am sick of the god damn whining. We even have some british
****s squawking away in here now.

SON OF A BITCH - I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE 4TH OF JULY - RIBS, BURGERS,
STEAKS, BEER AND SHOTS OF JACK DANIELS WHILE I BLOW THINGS UP AND
DRESS MY BURNS FROM ROMAN CANDLE FIGHTS. IT'S WHAT OUR FOREFATHERS
WOULD HAVE WANTED.
Old May 8th 11, 05:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

The TTT bike starting at 2:04 doesn't look UCI legal.

Bilenky has gone ****ing nuts this time.

Dude, are you that Zenon Racing 0 January 19th 11 09:27 AM
dude, look at me John Forrest Tomlinson Racing 11 July 23rd 07 06:10 PM
Wrong way dude Claire Petersky General 81 June 13th 06 09:48 AM
dude, where's my bike? jim gravity General 9 January 13th 04 06:13 PM
dude... jo Mountain Biking 7 August 2nd 03 06:12 AM