FS: Velomax Sagitta rear wheel $100

Old August 9th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Onrhodes

Default FS: Velomax Sagitta rear wheel $100

I've got a velomax sagitta 700C, 130mm spaced rear wheel that will
accept shimano 7/8/9 speed cassettes (it may accept 10 speed, but I
just don't know). It is both DISC and RIM compatible. Perfect for
that cyclocross bike or commuter project that you may have.
I bought it for my Redline thinking that I was going to give discs a
try, but just never got around to it. Wheel has approx 300 miles of
use commuting to and from work. I can send pictures to interested
parties.
Would consider a trade for any comparable rear wheel that is not disc
compatible.
Cost is $100 plus shipping.

email me at onrhodes at yahoo dot com