Is It Legal?

Old March 9th 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Default Is It Legal?

http://tinyurl.com/34s9ln

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old March 9th 07, 07:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 23:02:30 -0800, Howard Kveck wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/34s9ln

Why the fender, and fender for the fender..?

--
E. Dronkert
Old March 9th 07, 08:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 23:02:30 -0800, Howard Kveck wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/34s9ln

Why the fender, and fender for the fender..?

I don't think that's the bike you should be worrying about:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech/2007...otos/2007/tech
/shows/nahmbs07/nahmbs075/Calfee_spider_bike_full_side_view

http://tinyurl.com/2gcfet

Old March 9th 07, 08:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 08:07:48 GMT, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech/2007...full_side_view

Bloody hell. How to clean it?

--
E. Dronkert
Old March 9th 07, 10:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike G

In article ,
Howard Kveck wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/34s9ln

no
Old March 9th 07, 10:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike G

In article ,
Ryan Cousineau wrote:

In article ,
Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

On Thu, 08 Mar 2007 23:02:30 -0800, Howard Kveck wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/34s9ln

Why the fender, and fender for the fender..?

I don't think that's the bike you should be worrying about:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech/2007...otos/2007/tech
/shows/nahmbs07/nahmbs075/Calfee_spider_bike_full_side_view

http://tinyurl.com/2gcfet

Craig Calfee makes some of the most gorgeous bikes on the planet (I'd
kill for a Luna Pista or Tandem).

I like this one too.

A pista version wouldn't get dirty enough to need cleaning.

mg
velodrome.com
-
Old March 9th 07, 10:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung

Mike G wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2gcfet

Craig Calfee makes some of the most gorgeous bikes on the planet (I'd
kill for a Luna Pista or Tandem).

I like this one too.

A pista version wouldn't get dirty enough to need cleaning.

I wonder what its CdA is.

Old March 9th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Mar 9, 4:10 am, Mike G wrote:
In article ,
Howard Kveck wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/34s9ln

no

You are right, its not legal on the streets in Portland, no hand
brakes!

Legal in most other locales except a few UCI sanctioned events or USCF
roadie events (no hand brakes/fixie). The bike has other UCI issues
besides the aero fender.

Old March 9th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

On 9 Mar 2007 11:56:17 -0800, "
wrote:

On Mar 9, 4:10 am, Mike G wrote:
In article ,
Howard Kveck wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/34s9ln

no

You are right, its not legal on the streets in Portland, no hand
brakes!

Legal in most other locales except a few UCI sanctioned events or USCF
roadie events (no hand brakes/fixie). The bike has other UCI issues
besides the aero fender.

OK, it looks as if its only 'concept' is maybe the ultimate hour
record, so whats with the helmet that was painted to match? You design
a limited use single speed and you pair it with a helmet that isn't
the same concept at all? Or are ultimate aero helmets looking
different these days?

Just wondering. It does look cool. Not sure I would want to change
tires on the sucker, though.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old March 10th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Steven L. Sheffield

On 3/9/07 3:10 AM, in article
, "Mike G"
wrote:

In article ,
Howard Kveck wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/34s9ln

no

You mean I'll get arrested if I buy it?

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

The Art of the Push (legal?) Mike Jacoubowsky Racing 8 February 23rd 07 11:51 PM
Legal position of h**m*ts Tony Raven UK 93 July 12th 06 11:07 PM
Are these bikes UCI legal??? Joe King Racing 2 March 12th 06 08:52 PM
Flashing is legal Tony Raven UK 14 October 2nd 05 07:38 PM
Lights - what's legal? Euan UK 89 July 20th 05 10:33 PM