RR: Murarrie Crits [BNE], Sat 17/6/06

Old June 20th 06, 03:27 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default RR: Murarrie Crits [BNE], Sat 17/6/06

Absent Husband Wrote:
adam85 wrote:
If you want some practice sprinting maybe try one of the upcoming
points style crits at Nundah on saturdays (see link below). Like a
points race on the track, there are a series of sprints throughout

the
race. Sounds like fun to me, and you get more than one bite at the
cherry!

http://tinyurl.com/gpx6z

Adam

Hey adam!!

I saw those races listed, and was interested - but I got the
impression
that they were A & B grade races only (at least for us 'young' Elite
riders... *laughs*). A bit out of my league, I think....

However, if I can string a few more good weeks together of riding, I
might even get the courage up to head over your way for some more
"handicap punishment" at the hands of HPRW... *grins*

Hopefully will catch up soon,
Abby

Nah, you'd be fine, it's basically the same as Murarrie with
elite,cat1,cat2 and juniors. I'm guessing there will be fewer riders as
most people will still race in the morning.

Good to hear your still keen on a handicap race after the last shocker!
I will probably see you at Murarrie saturday morning, as my wife wants
to race saturday arvo up at Elimbah. I might give elite a go to see how
long I can last before being spat out the back.

If I can make the next LA ride, maybe we can throw in a few zebra
crossing sprints.

Adam

--
adam85

Old June 20th 06, 04:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle

adam85 wrote:

If I can make the next LA ride, maybe we can throw in a few zebra
crossing sprints.

The ring road is closed off for the Go-Betweens Bridge...

Old June 20th 06, 05:25 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Tamyka Bell Wrote:
adam85 wrote:

If I can make the next LA ride, maybe we can throw in a few zebra
crossing sprints.

The ring road is closed off for the Go-Betweens Bridge...

In honour of Grant McClennan's recent passing away?

Adam

--
adam85

Old June 20th 06, 06:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Hehehehee

I raced Cat2.2 a few weeks ago and got dropped after a turn on the
front about 15mins in. So I pulled out and went for a ride. I am puss
slow and slack and should think about getting back on the roadie but
find it depressing now that I have little acceleration or power.

For power etc try MTB SS. Gap Creek with Glenn was fun, hard but fun.

--
Paulie-AU

RR: Murarrie Crits - Sat 8/4/06 Absent Husband Australia 24 April 19th 06 11:26 AM
RR: Murarrie Crits 16July2005 Absent Husband Australia 86 July 22nd 05 07:57 AM
Little white envelope!!! (RR: Murarrie Crits 02Jul05) Absent Husband Australia 12 July 5th 05 08:47 AM
Kew Crits... GPLama Australia 5 January 16th 05 02:35 AM
Beginner to crits kyra Australia 3 December 1st 04 10:05 PM