Brake woes (OR "why rust is the enemy"...)

Old September 26th 06, 09:14 PM posted to aus.bicycle
jim

Default Brake woes (OR "why rust is the enemy"...)

"Absent Husband" wrote in message
oups.com...

See minor correction below. I assume a typo on your part?

bolt seller, to see if they have similar ones that I can buy to replace
(I assume Bunnings won't have the range - but I'll check there too...).
OR, I could do an 'upgrade', and buy a new bicycle.

Old September 27th 06, 02:46 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Absent Husband

Resound wrote:
What model and year bike do you have?

I'm riding an '04 Orbea Enol (in stealth black), equipped with full
Sora (except for the brakes, it seems...).

Cheers,
Abby