Oi! Danny! Is this you?

Old July 10th 07, 09:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tim Hall

Default Oi! Danny! Is this you?

Listening to Radio 4 this morning
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/invisiblepeople/pip/tj70a/, a programme
about the various control rooms about the country. Todays was about
Centrecomm, which despite its Soviet style title,is in fact the
control room for London Buses. They interviewed various bods, who
have radio and CCTV coverage of the London Bus network. They said they
don't use the CCTV cameras to snoop on people although the World Naked
Bike Ride was a different matter.

"Mind you, we couldn't work out what that bloke on the unicycle was
all about."

Danny,given
http://doninchelsea.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album32&id=Picture_or _Video_300
was that you they're talking about?

Tim
Old July 11th 07, 11:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Danny Colyer

On 10/07/2007 21:16, Tim Hall wrote:
"Mind you, we couldn't work out what that bloke on the unicycle was
all about."

Danny,given
http://doninchelsea.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album32&id=Picture_or _Video_300
was that you they're talking about?

I haven't listened to it yet, but it seems likely. I understand there
were at least 2 other unicyclists on the ride, but I didn't see them and
I've no idea whether they rode the whole thing.

--
Danny Colyer URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
"Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down. Daddy, put that down.

JT v. Danny Callen MagillaGorilla Racing 10 November 27th 04 03:43 PM
JT v. Danny Callen MagillaGorilla Racing 0 November 25th 04 04:20 PM
Danny definitely rocks! M D Techniques 4 October 14th 04 11:53 PM
Danny Clark in hit and run hippy Australia 5 August 5th 04 09:40 PM
Danny Kah hippy Australia 8 March 30th 04 10:09 AM