Finally landed one

Old November 12th 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pat Lally

Default Finally landed one

Just landed a treyflip pretty sketchy but it was my first one.

YouTube -
Trey-Flip

--
Pat Lally
Old November 12th 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

For the future this should have been posted in the Today I... thread.

Nice job though.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
)-2xLegwrap-O 3rd
Old November 12th 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SHAY_CAM

Pretty cool, you record every tre attempt or something?

--
SHAY_CAM

*UNICYCLE FOR _YOURSELF._ *
Old November 12th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pat Lally

SHAY_CAM;1129660 wrote:
Pretty cool, you record every tre attempt or something?

No i got really close to one so i turned on my camera so my friend
would believe i landed one

--
Pat Lally
Old November 12th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Connahhh

Geez. I don't know that I would be doing that so close to my TV.

--
Connahhh
Old November 12th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pat Lally

Connahhh;1129722 wrote:
Geez. I don't know that I would be doing that so close to my TV.

lol yeah i was a little nervous but i really wanted to land it.

If i would of hit that tv i wouldnt be here right now

--
Pat Lally
Old November 12th 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Nice. But what the hell? More inside riding lol

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old November 13th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Pat Lally;1130100 wrote:
If i would of hit that tv i wouldnt be here right now

In other words, it's not his TV.

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"False facts are frequently formed from figures fabricated from fear
fired fiction." -- Harper
Old November 13th 08, 02:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

johnfoss;1130180 wrote:
In other words, it's not his TV.

Oh, joy.

The youth of today is just so responsible.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old November 13th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Pat Lally

beeper;1130187 wrote:
Oh, joy.

The youth of today is just so responsible.

Well it was dark outside and i wanted to land a treyflip thats why i
did it in my house

--
Pat Lally