More evidence of deliberate ramming.

Old January 26th 10, 07:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

Default More evidence of deliberate ramming.

I am often criticised by motorists on this newsgroup for not having
evidence that motorists sometimes deliberately ram cyclists on
Critical Mass rides. Well here is yet another example which I proffer
as evidence. More later.

http://bicycleaustin.info/cm/

--
Critical Mass London
http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
Old January 26th 10, 10:23 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Happi Monday[_3_]

On 26/01/2010 07:27, Doug wrote:
I am often criticised by motorists on this newsgroup for not having
evidence that motorists sometimes deliberately ram cyclists on
Critical Mass rides. Well here is yet another example which I proffer
as evidence. More later.

Critical ******s deserve to be rammed simply because it encourages
motorists to act in an anti-cyclist manner in "normal" conditions.
Old January 26th 10, 04:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
soup

Doug wrote:
ram cyclists

snip
Well here is yet another example which I proffer
as evidence. More later.

You still haven't got the hang of this UK thing have you?

Nor of fixing your sig separator Clue--- - - Space; not - - .
Old January 26th 10, 05:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

soup wrote:
Doug wrote:
ram cyclists

snip
Well here is yet another example which I proffer
as evidence. More later.

You still haven't got the hang of this UK thing have you?

Nor of fixing your sig separator Clue--- - - Space; not - - .

And the report is over 8 years old.

--
Tony Dragon
Old January 27th 10, 08:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

On 26 Jan, 17:49, Tony Dragon wrote:
soup wrote:
Doug wrote:
ram cyclists

snip
*Well here is yet another example which I proffer
as evidence. More later.

You still haven't got the hang of this UK thing have you?

Nor of fixing your sig separator Clue--- * - - Space; not - - .

And the report is over 8 years old.

And deliberate ramming of cyclists by drivers is still a common event
worldwide, no doubt because it is seldom of any interest to police.
How come you haven't tried to debunk the evidence this time around? Is
it too good or is it because it isn't mine?

Old January 27th 10, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

Doug wrote:
On 26 Jan, 17:49, Tony Dragon wrote:
soup wrote:
Doug wrote:
ram cyclists
snip
Well here is yet another example which I proffer
as evidence. More later.
You still haven't got the hang of this UK thing have you?
Nor of fixing your sig separator Clue--- - - Space; not - - .

And the report is over 8 years old.

And deliberate ramming of cyclists by drivers is still a common event
worldwide, no doubt because it is seldom of any interest to police.
How come you haven't tried to debunk the evidence this time around? Is
it too good or is it because it isn't mine?

--
Critical Mass London
http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
"Get out of my way you f*ing cyclist"

Because this time the evidence seems sound, unlike other times.

--
Tony Dragon
Old January 29th 10, 07:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

On 27 Jan, 09:07, Tony Dragon wrote:
Doug wrote:
On 26 Jan, 17:49, Tony Dragon wrote:
soup wrote:
Doug wrote:
ram cyclists
snip
*Well here is yet another example which I proffer
as evidence. More later.
You still haven't got the hang of this UK thing have you?
Nor of fixing your sig separator Clue--- * - - Space; not - - .
And the report is over 8 years old.

And deliberate ramming of cyclists by drivers is still a common event
worldwide, no doubt because it is seldom of any interest to police.
How come you haven't tried to debunk the evidence this time around? Is
it too good or is it because it isn't mine?

Because this time the evidence seems sound, unlike other times.

Right. So at last, having finally accepted the evidence, will you now
admit that the practice of deliberately ramming cyclists by drivers is
fairly commonplace worldwide and often remains unpunished, especially
during Critical Mass rides?

Old January 29th 10, 08:11 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

Doug wrote:
On 26 Jan, 17:49, Tony Dragon wrote:
soup wrote:
Doug wrote:
ram cyclists
snip
[...]

Errr, no.

--
Tony Dragon
Old January 30th 10, 06:39 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

Doug wrote:
On 26 Jan, 17:49, Tony Dragon wrote:
soup wrote:
Doug wrote:
ram cyclists
snip
[...]

Why not?

Doug

Old January 30th 10, 08:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

Doug wrote:
On 26 Jan, 17:49, Tony Dragon wrote:
soup wrote:
Doug wrote:
ram cyclists
snip
[...]

You work it out, I can't be bothered to explain the obvious to you.

--
Tony Dragon

More evidence of ramming of cyclists.. Doug[_3_] UK 1 January 25th 10 11:43 AM
Another ramming using a car as a weapon but of a car this time. Doug[_3_] UK 83 November 27th 09 05:35 PM
deliberate hit and run raamman General 8 September 7th 09 04:48 PM
Ramming happens worldwide. Doug[_3_] UK 3 July 28th 09 06:12 AM
Deliberate close pass by taxi Dan Gregory UK 6 October 3rd 05 11:01 AM