Why Are Mountain Bikers So Afraid to Have the Truth Made Public?

Old July 6th 05, 06:27 AM
eddiec

Default Why Are Mountain Bikers So Afraid to Have the Truth Made Public?

Did someone just give you this phrase of "why are so mountain bikers so
afraid to have the truth made public?" at your conference? Because
you've been falling back on that one when all else fails (which is
pretty much always) a lot lately...

As it is, there is nothing to indicate in the post you quote, nor any
other discussion where you've resorted to this phrase that the
individuals involved are trying to hide anything at all. That's simply
your biased and somewhat illogical interpretation. Of course, that same
interpretation is what you call 'truth'.

In fact I think the only reason people keep humouring you here is that
every post you write makes you and your 'truth' look more ridiculous.
The only reason I check this newsgroup is to get my daily chuckles from
your ravings...

You are your cause's own worst enemy...

--
eddiec

Old July 6th 05, 02:15 PM
Dave Mennenoh

You are your cause's own worst enemy...

Exactly. Mikey is exactly the same as the nut job trying to sue NASA for
their comet experiment. Ya gotta admit though, it is fun to watch the stupid
people flail. Or is that fail?

--
Dave -
www.blurredistinction.com/director