Osymetric chainrings Contact?

Old June 13th 05, 04:46 PM
Top Dog

Default Osymetric chainrings Contact?

Our shop is trying to find O-Symetric chainrings, but we cannot seem to
find any current contact info.
The order link on their website does not work, the phone #'s listed do
not work, and no one responds to emails.
Does anyone know how to contact this company, order the rings, or if
there is a US distributor?
Thanks!
Old June 14th 05, 02:06 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Top Dog wrote:
Our shop is trying to find O-Symetric chainrings, but we cannot seem to
find any current contact info.
The order link on their website does not work, the phone #'s listed do
not work, and no one responds to emails.
Does anyone know how to contact this company, order the rings, or if
there is a US distributor?
Thanks!

Got your email and we have sold a set of these. I'll find out where we
got them today and email ya back.

Old June 20th 05, 03:43 AM
Mike

Give me an email ... there are two options. Options #1 - Sinclair
Imports may still have a few sets left. They bought 10 sets (52/42) at
Interbike. Option #2 - I've been in contact with both Michel Sassi and
Jean Claude Talo and may be able to help. They were to start production
just about now.