About NAUCC 2003 . . .

Old July 10th 03, 09:55 PM
Carol McLean

Default About NAUCC 2003 . . .

harper wrote:
*Buster and I are staying at Carol's house. I'll try to get as many of
you in there as possible.
*

Okay. When are you arriving? I want to have the mint ready for your
pillow.

Carol
Minnesota

--
Carol McLean - Likes Pedal Pushers
Carol McLean's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3302

Old July 11th 03, 02:54 PM
rhysling

Carol McLean wrote:
*

Okay. When are you arriving? I want to have the mint ready for your
pillow.

*

You've got the proportions all wrong- he likes a pillow with his MINT.

-C

--
rhysling - Pontificating Vigilantly

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to
passover me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the
inner eye to see it's path. Where the fear has gone there will be
nothing. Only I will remain." -- The Bene Gesserit Litany of Fear

"Huh... I Wonder who this -Bene Gesserit- guy is, anyway? Sounds
Yidish...." -Me, steeling the quote from Lewis's signature
rhysling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/411