Another ramming psychopath attacks Critical Mass procession.

Old April 30th 11, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_10_]

Default Another ramming psychopath attacks Critical Mass procession.

Report from CM participant.

"Ride was really good. There was one crazy incident I saw where
someone tried to
ram his way though riders and some violence ensued. The guy was a
total
psychopath. But other than that it was a nice night. I thought the
music was
excellent. We finished up at St. Paul's Cathedral where we had a
little party
on the steps. "

Picture of psychopath here...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fb...98a7&theate r

And his car here...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fb...98a7&theate r

-- .
Critical Mass London.
http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
"Get out of my way you f*ing cyclist"
Old May 1st 11, 12:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_4_]

On 30/04/2011 15:49, Doug wrote:
Report from CM participant.

"Ride was really good.

We caused as much disruption as we could.

There was one crazy incident I saw where
someone tried to
ram his way though riders and some violence ensued.

Try as we might, we only managed to provoke one motorists by our
extremist actions.

The guy was a
total
psychopath.

We provoked him beyond belief and at at last managed to get one reaction.

But other than that it was a nice night. I thought the
music was
excellent. We finished up at St. Paul's Cathedral where we had a
little party
on the steps. "

A bunch of ******* congratulated themselves & had a collective wanking
session.

Picture of psychopath here...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fb...98a7&theate r

And his car here...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fb...98a7&theate r

Iain Cognito's reported to Facebook. I suggest others follow suit.

Old May 1st 11, 12:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PeterG

On Apr 30, 3:49*pm, Doug wrote:
Report from CM participant.

"Ride was really good. There was one crazy incident I saw where
someone tried to
ram his way though riders and some violence ensued. The guy was a
total
psychopath. But other than that it was a nice night. I thought the
music was
excellent. We finished up at St. Paul's Cathedral where we had a
little party
on the steps. "

Picture of psychopath here...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fb...2989148.404700....

And his car here...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fb...2989148.404700....

-- .
Critical Mass London.
*http://www.criticalmasslondon.org.uk
"Get out of my way you f*ing cyclist"

Anectdotal

Any comment to make about PeterG's post about CM?
Old May 1st 11, 08:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

On May 1, 12:24*am, The Medway Handyman
wrote:
On 30/04/2011 15:49, Doug wrote:

[...]

On what basis?

Anyone would think from your comments that you were present on the
ride but as usual it is only deliberate misinformation from you as a
mere bystander.

-- .