Seatpost diamter/size for a Roberts Roughtstuff

Old March 25th 16, 05:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Seatpost diamter/size for a Roberts Roughtstuff

I'm away from my bike at the moment but I wish to order a new seatpost online. Can any one of you advise me on the seatpost size for a Roberts Roughstuff frame built back in 2002? I have also emailed their ex-mechanic (Roberts has closed for business )).
Old March 25th 16, 11:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 1:15:17 PM UTC-4, Ralph Really wrote:
I'm away from my bike at the moment but I wish to order a new seatpost online. Can any one of you advise me on the seatpost size for a Roberts Roughstuff frame built back in 2002? I have also emailed their ex-mechanic (Roberts has closed for business )).

THERE are SHIMS...see Universal cycles or Loosescrews

I have a digital vernier ($39) taking the pain out of being not close at all but waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy of. The tool is a prized possession and link to reality.

https://www.google.com/#q=HOW+TO+MEASURE+A+ROUND+TUBE

https://www.google.com/#q=roberts+ro...atpot+diameter

size of seatpost for si trials unikid132 Unicycling 7 February 6th 08 09:19 PM
Torker LX bearing size and seatpost clamp size?? onefiftyfour Unicycling 2 March 23rd 07 12:20 PM
Seatpost Size shai General 3 September 6th 05 11:06 PM
seatpost size George Karabotsos General 9 January 12th 05 02:01 AM
seatpost size ubersquish Unicycling 2 September 4th 03 05:09 AM