training software

Old November 20th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
zeke

Default training software

Hi,

I'm a cyclist and software developer and I'm looking for feedback on
training software I'm developing. If you'd like to take a look and
offer opinions, visit

http://dltsoftware.com/efitness/logi...&password=demo

Old November 20th 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

zeke wrote:
Hi,

I'm a cyclist and software developer and I'm looking for feedback on
training software I'm developing. If you'd like to take a look and
offer opinions, visit

http://dltsoftware.com/efitness/logi...&password=demo

I don't think you could do a small chain ring day or a full day of stand
up and attack. The approach of using a calendar I like but I think each
day should have a list of things to do for that particular day,
including an "Aw ****, I had to be in a meeting all day" clause.
Winter, short days, work, and riding get hard to mix sometimes.
Maybe there should be a "ride at lunch time" reminder.
Bill Baka
Old November 20th 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
zeke

Bill wrote:
zeke wrote:
Hi,

I'm a cyclist and software developer and I'm looking for feedback on
training software I'm developing. If you'd like to take a look and
offer opinions, visit

http://dltsoftware.com/efitness/logi...&password=demo

I don't think you could do a small chain ring day or a full day of stand
up and attack. The approach of using a calendar I like but I think each
day should have a list of things to do for that particular day,
including an "Aw ****, I had to be in a meeting all day" clause.
Winter, short days, work, and riding get hard to mix sometimes.
Maybe there should be a "ride at lunch time" reminder.
Bill Baka

Thanks for the comments. "Stand up day" and "small chain ring day" are
just titles of rides. To see the ride details, hover your mouse over
the links. You'll see, among other things, the ride time.

A ride may be edited by clicking its link in the calendar - however,
the demo database can't be modified.

Old November 21st 06, 08:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Archie A.

might help if you make your table a bit more dynamic or at least place
more fields and allow the user to hide/show what data he or she wants.
i can think of a few more like cadence, BMI (if suitable), max speed,
starting heart rate, etc...

Old December 18th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
zeke

On Nov 21, 3:19 am, "Archie A." wrote:
might help if you make your table a bit more dynamic or at least place
more fields and allow the user to hide/show what data he or she wants.
i can think of a few more like cadence, BMI (if suitable), max speed,
starting heart rate, etc...

Thanks for the comments. Additional fields may be added to the table
by clicking "Preferences" on the toolbar.

Bike: Trek 5500 Project One
View my training log:
http://dltsoftware.com/efitness/logi...&password=demo