What cycling websites do you most detest?

Old June 14th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Hank Wirtz

Default What cycling websites do you most detest?

On Jun 13, 11:27 pm, Troll Report wrote:
http://www.campyonly.com/gets my vote

You'll love my Campy-equipped Surly, Troll.

Old June 14th 07, 07:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Troll Report[_7_]

http://www.campyonly.com/ gets my vote
Old June 14th 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Tim McNamara

Anything on MySpace. Those are the crappiest looking Web pages on the
Internet and I cannot believe that MySpace ever was popular.
Old June 14th 07, 03:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Just A User

Troll Report wrote:
http://www.campyonly.com/ gets my vote

Almost anything that is a subdomain.

Ken
Old June 14th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Nakashima

http://www.campyonly.com/ gets my vote

Almost anything that is a subdomain.

I had visited that website and noticed not every component
is Campagnolo, so where do they draw the line?
-tom

Old June 14th 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson

Tim McNamara wrote:
Anything on MySpace. Those are the crappiest looking Web pages on the
Internet and I cannot believe that MySpace ever was popular.

I must really be out of it. I literally have never seen a MySpace page or
ONE SECOND of (un)Reality TV.

Bubble Boy Bill

Old June 14th 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Ozark Bicycle

On Jun 14, 11:47 am, "Bill Sornson" wrote:

snipped

Bubble Boy Bill

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This explains Sornson's political "views"! ;-)

Old June 14th 07, 11:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Michael Warner[_2_]

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:52:22 -0700, Tom Nakashima wrote:

I had visited that website and noticed not every component
is Campagnolo, so where do they draw the line?

Around Western Europe?

Old June 15th 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Ted

http://www.campyonly.com/

They do have a rather interesting mod bikes photo gallery.

Ted.

Old June 15th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Johnny Sunset

On Jun 14, 1:27 am, Troll Report wrote:
http://www.campyonly.com/gets my vote

ANYTHING with a Flash introduction.