Only mad dogs and Englishmen...

Old February 3rd 11, 06:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Only mad dogs and Englishmen...

Well, here I am, finishing off a nice cup of hot black sweet coffee and
I am sweating bullets

Might go for a ride to the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, seeing as it has
cooled down a bit. A nice short 12km ride might just be the trick to
whet me appetite for din dins

I wonder if I'll see those Lycra-clad fellows at the Kingsford
Roundabout, Anzac Parade. The warm weather usually brings out hordes of
them on their Treks, Scotts, Felts and Giants. There's gotta be more
brands being used but I generally notice the aforementioned.

here we go with the dogs again Andre Racing 2 July 18th 06 02:34 PM
dogs Bill Taylor Rides 8 June 15th 06 04:38 PM
Why No Dogs? C.M. Burns Racing 26 July 26th 05 01:12 AM
old dogs and englishmen - StK crit flyingdutch Australia 16 January 31st 05 10:57 AM
Dogs GABIKE General 56 October 3rd 03 05:59 AM