For once I agree with Alan Jones

Old June 26th 11, 05:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default For once I agree with Alan Jones

Just watching a delayed edition of the 7.30 Report and Alan Jones has
just said something to the effect that Clover Moore has planned another
200kms of cycleways for the City of Sydney and it's all rubbish! I agree
Alan Jones probably meant that it should have had been "2000"kms

Not sure I agree with this Bob Schwartz[_3_] Racing 7 October 3rd 09 08:42 PM
Alan Foreskin: The feAka: Alan Foreskin:police have now told me who you are and now litigation proceeds ad hominem. [email protected] Australia 2 October 11th 06 11:52 PM
Agree with Bobke.. Jaybee Racing 13 July 4th 05 07:48 AM
Rik Van Diesel, I agree with you Kurgan Gringioni Racing 5 October 2nd 04 10:07 PM
Agree with these tips on climbing? Destroy Mountain Biking 16 August 29th 03 12:49 PM